Sign me pt.3{Yoonmin}

'Yoongi, if I start going to a counselor and start talking can we go to a doctor to see if they can give you hearing aids?' Jimin asked Yoongi as they were cuddling on Jimin's bed.

Yoongi nodded. 'I've always wanted to get hearing aids but my family doesn't have the money' Yoongi looked down at his lap.

'No babe it's ok I will help you. It'll be fine.'
Jimin told Yoongi and pecked his cheek. Which caused Yoongi to smiled.

'Here then let's start looking for doctors and counselors.' Jimin signed and pulled out his phone. After scrolling through lists of doctors and counselors and making multiple calls Jimin and Yoongi had made appointments for both of them. Jimin decided he was going to go to a counselor two times a week, after school for two weeks so far. And Yoongi had an appointment at the Ears, nose, and throat doctor the next week.

'Are you excited?' Jimin asked. 'Kind of but I'm also scared because what if I have to get a surgery or something?'

'No you'll be fine I'll be with you.' Jimin reassured his nervous boyfriend. 'Are you scared?' Yoongi asked Jimin. 'Yeah, a little bit I have never told anyone why I went mute. And now I'm going have to tell it to a stranger.'

Yoongi turned around and hugged Jimin. 'You'll be okay, because your strong and I love you'

Jimin's first session

"Hello, I am Dr.Lee, I am your counselor. So it says here that you are mute and you have decided to come here to have someone to talk to." Jimin nodded. "Alright so today what we will be doing is I'm going to give you a white board and I am going to ask you questions and you are going to write the answer on the white board." She said handing Jimin a white board, a light blue marker, and a mini eraser.

"So why do you want to talk to someone about this?"
'Because of my boyfriend, I want to show I'm I'm strong.' He wrote on the board.
"Okay! That's wonderful, doing this for someone you love!" She smiled clasping her hands together.

"So how long have you been mute?"
'For about three and a half years.'

"In short can you tell me why you went mute?"
'Because I was bullied and beat up because I am gay also because my dad and little brother died in a car accident when I was getting bullied.'

"I'm sorry to hear that. But that is what we are here for!"

And that is how it went for a while. Jimin felt good about it. He felt like a few things have been lifted off his chest and now he can breath better. He had been bottling it up for three and a half years.

Yoongi went to his first appointment

Jimin and Yoongi walked into the doctors office and signed Yoongi in. They sat down in the waiting room and Yoongi laid his head on Jimin's shoulder. 'I'm scared.' He signed in his lap but I'm still saw it. 'Don't be scared baby I'm with you.' Jimin kissed the top of Yoongi's Head.

'What if it hurts. What if they do something that will hurt.' Yoongi looked down at his lap.

"Min Yoongi?" A Doctor called, Yoongi raised his hand a bit and got up with Jimin. The doctor must have known that Yoongi was deaf because he didn't say anything. But waited until they were in a room. 'So your deaf huh?' The doctor signed and smiled at Yoongi to try and make him less nervous. Yoongi nodded. 'He is scared.' Jimin signed to the doctor.

'Yeah I can see.' The doctor chuckled. 'So I'm not try to be rude but are you deaf too?' Jimin shook his head. 'No I'm mute, but I'm fluent in sign language so that helps.'

'Ah okay, If you don't mind me asking g what is your name?'

'Jimin.' The doctor nodded and turned to Yoongi. 'Who is Jimin yo you Yoongi?' He asked. Yoongi smiled and looked at Jimin. 'He is my boyfriend!' Yoongi smiled widely. The doctor chuckled and signed. 'That's adorable!'

'Alright now Yoongi, you came to see if you qualify to get hearing aids. Correct?' Yoongi nodded. 'So based on your medical records, and all of your information you qualify but we have to run tests to see how strong they aids need to be and if you can hear anything in the slightest. Okay?'

'Yup!' Yoongi answered. 'So first we are going to do a hearing test and it won't hurt. It might be uncomfortable but it definitely doesn't hurt.'

'So the first one I am going to have you put ear plugs in your ears that are connected to wires and those wires are connected to the computer and I am going to see if you can hear anything at all.' (I don't know if they actually do these so don't come at me)

They did the test and Yoongi can hear slight background noise with his left ear but the right ear he can't hear anything.

After all the tests were done they went back into the room. 'So now we are going to take molds of your ears so we can get the colors for next time.' The doctor signed.

Yoongi nodded. The doctor took molds of Yoongi's ears for the aid and that was the end of the appointment. 'Not so bad was it?' Jimin asked Yoongi as they were walking outside to wait for their Uber.

Yoongi shook his head. 'I'm tired' He slowly signed. 'Aw it's okay baby we'll be home soon enough.' Jimin softly grabbed Yoongi's hand and caressed the top of it.

'Come on the Uber is here.' Jimin told Yoongi.

And soon enough they arrived home

•••

GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

I AM WORKING ON MAKING A BOOK FOR SIGN ME ISNT THAT EXCITING! ALSO YESTERDAY WHERE I LIVE WE GOT SNOW AND MY MOM PICK MU BROTHER AND I UO FROM SCHOOL EARLY BECAUSE OF THAT SO I PRACTICALLY DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY!

Ok but also guess who got an A on their English quarterly that we had to write a short story for??? ME! I wonder why I got an A for writing a story??? Maybe because I write stories in my free time🤪

Ok I'll leave, I have to get ready for school anyway😞

BUT ITS FRIDAY AND I HAVE ALL MY FAVORITE CLASSES TODAY SO ITS ALL GOOD🤪

Y'all I'm too hyped it's 6:34 am and I'm too hyper.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and thank you for all the comments on the last "chapter"