Friends with benefits pt.2{Yoonseok/ sope}

The names they use in each of their phones is like how you'll see it is because they both like each other and y'all know that so that have it as like what couples would have it as I guess.

Yoongs: I need you to come over to my house today

Hobi: okay

Hobi: but why

Yoongs: because

Yoongs: just come

Yoongs: and can you come sooner than later because it's bothering me

Yoongs: Thank you❤️

Hobi: okay?

•••

Yoongi heard a knock on his front door which made his heart drop. He is here. He thought to himself. Soon his heart started to beat faster the closer he got to the door. "It's going to be okay honey." Yoongi's mom rubbed his back while he was walking. He opened the door to see a worried Hoseok. "H-hi..." Yoongi stuttered. "Hey, what's wrong?" He put his hand on the older's shoulder. "I- um- c-can we go t-to my roo-om?" He stuttered out wishing he didn't stutter like he did.

"It's going to be okay baby." His mom tried to Persuade him.

"Are you sure?"

"Hoseok would never hurt you like that especially once he finds out he will love it I already know." He just sighed and went up to his room to find Hoseok with something in his hands.

The younger looked up at him. "What is this?" Yoongi started to get weak in the knees. "I-I-I'm-"

"You... you had sex with someone else?"

"I-I no I didn't." Yoongi tried to explain. Hoseok just shook his head. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WE PROMISED NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE DURING THIS!" Hoseok exclaimed. "I didn't."

"YES YOU DID!" Yoongi lost it, he started bawling witch made Hoseok's face drop. Yoongi started to yell while crying. "I DIDN'T GO TO SOMEONE ELSE I AM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU AND I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Hoseok started to cry as well, he felt so bad for screaming at Yoongi and not listening.

Yoongi stormed out of the room even after Hoseok's many attempts. He reached the front door and decided he needed to get some fresh air. Hoseok got downstairs and broke down at the bottom of the stairs. "Hoseok honey? Are you okay?" Yoongi's mom asked. He just shook his head while she helped him off he floor. "What's wrong sweetie?" He cried harder. "I-i yell-yelled at Yoo-yoongi Because I-I thought he was wi-with someone else. B-but th-the Baby is mine. And-and I don't know where he is!" He cried on her shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, he is going to come back. I know he will. I also don't know if you heard but he said he loves you. I heard him yelling and he said that he loves you. So I'd be even more careful."

Ten minuets later the front door opened up a bit and they heard someone taking off their shoes and coat. Hoseok ran over and saw Yoongi standing there looking normal but he knew that he was sad. So he ran up to Yoongi and smashed his lips on Yoongi's. The older was taken by surprise but eventually kissed back knowing it was Hoseok.

After a passionate and loving kiss they pulled away. "I love you too Yoongi." Hoseok said and pecked the olders lips not caring that Yoongi's mom was standing there taking pictures. Yoongi blushed at his words. Yoongi got into his feelings again and started lightly crying.

Hoseok brought him into a hug and started swaying slightly. Yoongi's Head was in the crook of Hoseok's neck. "Yoongi I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry I didn't listen. I should have been more patient. I love you Yoongi."

Hoseok couldn't tell but Yoongi was blushing madly, "I love you too." He shyly responded.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Hoseok asked. Yo go lifted his head up and smiled. "Yes." Hoseok gave Yoongi an Eskimo kiss. Just then they noticed Yoongi's mom standing behind them. "Don't mind me." Yoongi blushed.

•••

Hi I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I got caught up in school and every time I tried to write i was called to do something and completely forgot. I'm sorry.

Also I said at 5k reads I would show my face so yeah. Also I don't know if you guys care but I'm going to put a picture of myself anyway.

Here

It

Is

...

Those are some pictures of my potato looking self but here is what I look like right now

Q: Where are you fromA: Maryland

A: Maryland... sup

Byeee I hope you enjoyed and are having a fabulous day.