Daddy?{Yoonmin}

Okay just a disclaimer Yoongi IS the Little most of the chapters I make involving Littles is going to have Little Yoongi because Little Yoongi is the best thing ever and y'all can fight me on that.

Yoongi and Jimin have been dating for a few months and you would think that Jimin would know that yoongi was a Little by then, but Yoongi doesn't have the confidence to tell Jimin he thinks that he'll leave

Yoongi and Jimin have been dating for a few months and you would think that Jimin would know that yoongi was a Little by then, but Yoongi doesn't have the confidence to tell Jimin he thinks that he'll leave. But he knows that Jimin wouldn't care because he's asked him what would happen if one of his friends were Littles he said he wouldn't care, and that it's really cute.

Jimin never really thought about it, he never really thought about why he asked him.

Well anyway...

Yoongi and Jimin live with each other because when they told their parents that they were in the lgbt community and they got kicked out. They only had each after that so that is how their relationship grew into more than friends. Jimin was out with his friend Hoseok dancing because that is what they want to do when they get a professional job. They want to be professional dancers or teach dance classes. "I'm going to go home now." Jimin said laying on the floor of the dance room. "Aw man why do you have to go now?" Hoseok whined wanting to dance more with his dance buddy.

"Yoongi has been stressing over final exams lately and I want to make sure he is taking care of himself." Jimin explained. "Oh ok, make sure he is eating, and tell him I said hi."

"I will." Jimin smiled as he reached for the door.

Meanwhile Yoongi was on his bed, his Little Yoongi bed because him and Jimin shared bed. Well Jimin has his own room and bed but he likes to sleep with Yoongi. While the little boy was sitting on his cute lil bed and was coloring with crayons. He wasn't allowed to use markers or paint unless his friend Namjoon was there who knew he was a Little.

Anyway right now he is on his bed coloring giggling because he is coloring a caterpillar and it is purple. Well that is until he heard the door open. He gasped. "Daddy home?" He said to himself and unconsciously ran to the door and hugged his boyfriend. "Yoongi?" Jimin was confused.

"Daddy home!" He yelled and squeezed Jimin. Jimin was confused, looking down at his boyfriend. "Yoongi are you okay?" That's when it hit Yoongi he hadn't told Jimin yet. He gasped and started crying and ran to his little room. Jimin just stood surprised. Until he realized what was happening, his boyfriend was an age regressor. 'So that's why he asked me what I would do' Jimin thought. He cautiously walked to their room. To find out that Yoongi wasn't in there. "Yoongi?" He called out softly but didn't get a response.

He walked into the hallway looking in every room, except for Yoongi's Little space room. Which Yoongi has told Jimin was just filled with some of their things that they had from their childhood. But really it was Yoongi's toys, arts and crafts things, little space clothes, just everything that Little Yoongi has.

So Jimin slowly opened the door to find A colorful room with few toys scattered on the floor along with some coloring books. He didn't see Yoongi though, but he did hear quite sobs.

He looked around the room to see a lump on the bed, which he assumed was Yoongi. And walked over to the bed. He sat down and put his hand on what seemed to be the Little's back. "Yoongi?" He didn't get a response but heard Yoongi start to repeat. "D-don' hate Yoonie~" Jimin rubbed his back. "Baby, can you come out from under the covers?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

Yoongi pokes his head out of the covers, and it shattered Jimin's heart to see his red eyes from crying, tear streaks down his face, and his quivering lips. "Aww baby come here." Jimin held out his arms for Yoongi. He slowly crawled over to Jimin. The younger picked the mess of a boy up and put him on his lap so that the Little was straddling him, and just hugged him.

"I could never hate you baby, I love you with all my heart." Jimin whispered sweetly into Yoongi's ear. Yoongi softly hugged Jimin slightly harder. the brown haired jimin could hear Yoongi stop crying but only sniffle. Jimin pulled Yoongi back so that he could see his face, and wiped his tears with his thumbs and kissed Yoongi's cheeks. "I love you Yoongi." He said and softly pecked Yoongi's lips which made the Little smile and giggle. Those small two actions made Jimin melt and want to squeeze his baby so tight.

But instead he settled for tickling him, Yoongi's giggles and smile gave Jimin life and energy. " 'top it daddy!" Yoongi giggled then realized what he said and started crying again. "Daddy..." Jimin whispered. "Baby you don't have a caregiver do you?" He shook his head. "Well guess what." Yoongi stopped crying. " wha' "

"I'm your caregiver now." Yoongi smiled he had never had a real caregiver he just had Namjoon who would babysit him. "Daddy?"

"Do you want me to be your Daddy?" Yoongi nodded eagerly and smiled. He then jumped on Jimin and hugged him. "I lub 'ou Daddy." He said and gave Jimin a slobbery kiss. Jimin just smiled. "I love you too baby boy." He pecked Yoongi's lips sweetly.

•••

Aww okay I'm- that was adorable to write.

I hope you liked it! And please keep commenting guys I love reading them and I also figured out a way to respond so that's great.🤪

Have a nice day/night/ evening/ afternoon/ morning 😂