Fuck me[Namjin]

Someone requested a Namjin mpreg I'm pretty sure it was YouknowBTS03

Namjoon was not at home and was at the studio with Yoongi and Hoseok, but the thing is Jin was one horny hoe. He needed something and so he watched some gay porn and sent Namjoon a picture of himself in his outfit

Baby boy💞:

Daddy I'm horny

Daddy I'm horny

Daddy😍: Shit baby you can't do that you know I'm at the studio with Yoongi and Hoseok

Baby boy💞: I know but I wanted to show you

Daddy😍: Now I have boner and I have to hide it

Daddy😍: You are getting punished as soon as I get home so get the toys

Baby boy💞: No please anything but the toys

Daddy😍: No I said get them out now

Baby boy💞: okay...

Daddy😍: I love you baby boy❤️

Daddy😍: see you soon

Baby boy💞: ❤️

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ __

Jin heard the front door open about thirty minutes later and got into his place in the middle of their bed on his knees facing the door. "Oh shit... fuck me." Namjoon said entering the room. "Is this for me?"

"Yes daddy." Jin wiggles his butt. "You know what's sad?" Namjoon asked with a smirk. "What?" Namjoon walked up to Jin and caresses his soft ass cheeks. "Your still getting punished." He whispered in Jin's ear.

"Wait baby, would you rather be punished or have me fuck you so hard you can't walk for days."

"You fu-fuck me." Jin chokes on his words when he saw the look in Namjoon's eyes. "I'm still going to use toys baby. Now lay down."

Jin obeyed. Namjoon hovered over Jin and slowly leaned down to kiss his boyfriend.

"Mmhm~" Jin moaned into the kiss when Namjoon inserted his tongue. Namjoon ran his hand down Jin's body until he got to his private parts and put his hands into his panties.

Jin gasped at Namjoon's cold hand. Namjoon started to move his hand up and down Jin's cock. "Ugh~daddy~" Jin moaned. Namjoon Stopped stoking him, which caused Jin to whined but Namjoon went to get the cock ring.

"No! Daddy not the cock ring!" Jin whined. "I told you I was going to use the toys." Namjoon shrugged. "That's not a toy it's a torcher device."

"Too bad." Namjoon wasn't wasting any time so he pulled Jin's panties down all the way and took off his own clothes. He then entered Jin dry and without a warning. "Fuck!" They both cursed at the same time. "Daddy it hurts!"