2Seok Perfect

Jin POV

I have been dating Hobi for 3 years and everything is going great. I guess you could say we are the dream couple because we have never broken up or have had problems with each other. All the boys are jealous of how good our relationship is. I have been thinking about taking our relationship to the next chapter, I have been thinking about proposing to Hobi. I'm hoping that when the time comes everything goes well, I have faith that it will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just woke up and I am going to go ring shopping with Taehyung today he went shopping with Yoongi when he proposed to Jimin. He always picks the best gifts at Christmas and for birthdays so everyone asks him for help when picking things out for our boyfriends. I'm so exited for today. I'm going to leave soon and Hobi isn't up yet so I'm going to make him breakfast and leave a note. In the short little note I wrote...

Morning sweetie,

        I'm going shopping with Tae this morning, and you weren't awake yet so i made you your favorite breakfast. I already took Mikey out to pee and all that shiz, but you might want to take her(?)on a walk.  And also get dressed and take a shower and stuff because we are going to the carnival with all the boys also Baekhyun is comming.

Love,

          Jin

***********************************************************************************************

At the jewelry store

"Hello, excuse me ma'am?" Jin said nervously. He was thinking of what could go wrong, he could get it sized too small, he could get it sized too big, Hoseok could say no and get rejected, Hoseok could not like the ring he got, and he just kept thinking of all the bad things that could go wrong instead of the good things. "Hello! Can I help you with anything?" The lady at the counter said with a big welcoming smile on her face. "Well i am looking for an engagement ring, but it's for my boyfriend so do you have any of those types of rings, that aren't all blinged up?" Jin said hoping that they won't have to go to a different store. " Oh, yes of course we do! Come with me please they are just over here"

"Yes!" Jin mumbled to himself. "Ah! Here they are. We have a variety of them, some have stones, gems, or diamonds on them, some are just plain but are different types of metals" The nice lady said pointing to the different kinds. "Oh! You can also ask us to engrave something into the inside or outside of the ring if you would like!"

"Oh please i would love that!"

"Okay! And if you are planning on ordering a ring today i would like to have you fill this paper out of how you would like the ring to be customized" The lady said sliding a paper forward. It had questions on it like,'are your or the person who is getting the gift allergic to any metals? Would you like to engrave a phrase on the jewelry? What type of jewelry is being bought?' And then Taehyung came in when it was time to pick out what type of ring to buy. "What style should i get?" Jin said pointing at a plain ring and one with one diamond on the top. He was also thinking of putting some cliché phrase on it like 'Hoseok+Jin=❤️' . " I think he would appreciate the one with the diamond" Taehyung said with a smile. They finished filling out the form and handed it back to the lady. "Okay, so the ring will be ready in 2-3 days."

"Alright would you like to pay for the ring today or when you come to pick it up?"

"Hmm, i guess i'll pay for it today"

" Okay! Follow me to the register please."

"Alright that will be 1,611,772.50 won please" (1,500 U.S. dollars)

################################################################################

At the Carnival

"Hello everyone!" Hoseok said running up to everyone and greeting them as Jin was trying to catch up to him. " Hey!" everyone else said. "Alright so I know that we just got here but what should we ride first?"

"Um how about uhh, hmm, eerrgg, mmmmh, umm , how about, uhh, umm-." Tae said but he was cut off by Namjoon saying "OMG TAE IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN IDEA DON'T SAY ANYTHING"

"My god is someone on their period today jebus" Jungkook said laughing at what he said a few seconds ago. ( A/N: aaannd now here comes the part where I get lazy and don't want to write about the carnival)

Byeeee see you in the next chapter:)