Please stop[Vhope]

Disclaimer: I think that in this ship both Tae and Hoseok are tops like I don't care who tops so in this one Tae is the top even though there is no smut. Like Hoseok is the pregnant one in this scenario. But I have another Vhope scenario but Tae is the pregnant one so I'm sorry but if you don't like it when I switch it don't read it.

•••

Everyone was practicing the dances for their upcoming Love Yourself: Tear concert. It was their last one before they had to start practicing for their Love Yourself: Answer comeback. They only have three songs they have a choreography to the rest of the songs are just where they get to walk around the stage and kinda interact with the fans. They have already practiced Fake Love three times snd are taking a break for I get water.

They soon started to dance to Airplane pt.2, they had about two minutes left of the song and Hoseok noticed how he was getting more tired than he usually is. With about one minute left he was getting nauseous but he still continued dancing, his face soon became pale and he felt it he felt all the color flush out of his face. Taehyung must have saw through the mirror how tired he looked because he kept stealing glances at his boyfriend to make sure he was okay.

The song ended but almost ad soon as Taehyung turned around to see how his boyfriend was doing he saw him collapsing falling to the floor. He immediately ran to see if he was okay. "Can someone get cold face towels!" He yelled. Everyone looked in his was becoming they were all talking, getting their water. Jimin was the first one to run out of the room to get towels. "Can someone grab the trash can!" Taehyung said freaking out that his boyfriend collapsed he saw how pale his face was and wanted the trash can incase he throws up when he wakes up.

"We should bring him into your guys' room so he's comfortable when he wakes up." Yoongi suggests as Jimin walks back in and puts the towel on his head. Everyone nods.
"I'll take him." Jungkook says which Taehyung nods. "He'll be okay Hoseok is strong." Jin reassures Taehyung.

"Should we call the doctor?" Namjoon asks. "Yeah, I mean if we went to the hospital we would even be recognized there." Jungkook says. And so they called the doctor. Hoseok soon started to flutter his eyes open. "Tae?"

His eyes shot down to the boy. "Oh your awake!" He said and kissed him on his forehead. "What happened?" He asked.
"You passed out in the practice room and your in our room. We called the doctor too. Are you feeling okay?" He got a nod but the boy laying on the bed soon wore a scared expression.

"Trash can!" Hoseok exclaimed. Jin ran and grabbed the one from the bedside of Taehyung's bed. As soon as he got it the puke came up his throat and into the trash can.

He no longer felt nauseous but he was still tired. "Can you guys leave for a second I need to tell Tae something." Hoseok said, they all left. "What's wrong baby?" Hoseok sighed. "I think I'm pregnant." Taehyung's mouth was agape. "Really!?" He started jumping around making Hoseok giggle. "I'm not completely sure but I think I am."

"Let's go brush your teeth by the doctor gets here." Taehyung suggested. "Your breath reeks of puke." He said earning a slap on the shoulder.

The doctor soon came and assured Hoseok that he was in fact pregnant, Taehyung was more than happy.

The boys came back in to the room when the doctor left. "Is he okay?" Jimin said being the first one in. When everyone got in Taehyung said, "He is perfectly fine He is just pregnant!"

"Really!" Everyone said at the same time. "We are all going to be uncles!" Jin exclaimed."

"Now baby, you're not going to be able to dance like you used to."

"I know but can I at least do that part in Fake Love with Jungkook?" He pleaded.
"Please Hyung I love that part." Jungkook chimes in this time it's him that is pleading to Taehyung.

"Guys we can figure that out later but now let's go on a celebratory dinner!" Namjoon says. "Yeah but everyone needs to shower first we all stink from dancing." Jimin says.