Stepdad pt.3[Taekook]

(I didn't make this)•••

•••

It was now Friday the fifth day Taehyung's mom was on her trip she was coming home on Sunday night so the boys still had some days alone together. Taehyung's alarm went off indicating it was time to get up. Jeongguk was still asleep even though they had to get up at the same time. They were even in he same bed, how did that not wake him up. Taehyung decided to wake him up. He straddled Jeongguk's stomach. "wake up Kookie!" Taehyung said as he playfully hit Jeongguk's exposed chest.

Jeongguk wouldn't get up so he leaned down and kissed Jeongguk's lips. The older immediately kissed back. When they pulled back Taehyung pouted. "That wasn't fair." He crossed his arms over his chest cutely. "Yes it was I don't function correctly if I don't get a kiss from you." He sat up and hugged Taehyung. "Morning bug." He pecked Taehyung's lips and lifted Taehyung off of him so he could get ready.

Jeongguk took a quick shower in Taehyung's bathroom because why not. And Taehyung still needed to do his routine so he went in the bathroom while Jeongguk was in the shower.

Taehyung went into the bathroom and washed his face, he put some lotion on his face cause.. uh you don't want dry skin? Do you? He just did his business. He had started to play some music to wake him up more and didn't hear the shower being turned off.

Jeongguk hops out of the shower(not literally that's dangerous) he dried his body off put some oat meal lotion on cause why not. He put on his black jeans, they weren't too tight because he was a teacher and that's a little inappropriate for a teacher(says my teachers my female teachers say that they aren't allowed to wear like skinny jeans because iTs AgAiNsT tHe GuIdLiNeS my French teacher says it's  infair so it gives them limited choices for clothes)

He also put on a light blue button up shirt but he didn't button it yet. He walked behind Taehyung and holds on to the younger's waist, startling him. But he sighed and sank into his grip when he realized it was just Jeongguk.

"You smell good." Taehyung giggles looking up at Jeongguk. "Because I used your soap." Jeongguk smiled. "Hey! I only had a little bit left!" Taehyung whined turning around and softly hitting Jeongguk's bare chest.

"I'll buy you more." Jeongguk laughed and leaned down to peck Taehyung's lips.

"Now let's finish getting ready baby." Jeongguk said smiling loving down at Taehyung.

Taehyung finished doing whatever he needed to do in the bathroom, same as Jeongguk. They decided to leave early and grab some McDonald's breakfast instead of making it.

After they finished eating at McDonald's they left for school.  They hung out in Jeongguk's classroom until the bell rang, Taehyung said his good bye then left for class.

Fourth period came around sooner than Taehyung thought it would. He felt that the day  went by quickly.

After they went home Taehyung decided to take a shower.