Sign me{Yoonmin}

In a Yoonmin kinda mOOd...

Also a Bottom Yoongi mOOd so... bottom! Yoongi Top! Jimin don't like don't read
(There is no smut but Yoongi is just soft and shy. He gets flustered easily and yeah)

Ok also idk if you guys care but when ever the words 'talk' 'talked' 'asked' and 'said' and things like that are always going to be like this...( "talk" "said" "ask"...etc.) Because they aren't literally talking so don't get offended or in your feelings about it because they aren't literally talking to each other. K? K.

So I've had this idea for about a week where both Yoongi and Jimin in this case are both either deaf or mute so yeah

Hello, my name is Park Jimin. I'm mute please don't make fun of me. I was bullied by people at my old school for it

Jimin wrote on the white board in his math class as he introduced himself to his new class. Everyone was okay with it it didn't effect any of their chances to become his friend. But the was one kid in the very back sitting alone drawing an a sketch book. He looked sad. Jimin couldn't see his face but he already knew that he was handsome, he got godly vibes from him just by looking at him even if he can't see his face.

"Jimin can you go sit next to Min Yoongi, he is the one all the way in the back." Jimin heard her ask. He nodded and walked back.

Yoongi still didn't look up he felt a presence next to him but thought nothing of it. Or until Jimin tapped his shoulder. Yoongi looked up at him, he looked confused. Jimin thought he knew who he was because he just introduced him.

Jimin took out a piece of paper out of his binder a wrote on the paper, 'Are you okay, didn't you just see me introduce myself?'
Jimin wrote on the paper. And tapped Yoongi's shoulder and pointed to the paper.

Yoongi shook his head looking at Jimin and wrote on the paper, 'I'm completely deaf I didn't hear a thing you said...sorry:( '
Yoongi wrote on the paper, he was deaf but his hearing could be brought back with special hearing aides but they cost a lot of money and his family isn't that good with money right now. Jimin read it then immediately put the paper away. Then tapped on Yoongi's shoulder to let him know he was about to "talk" to him.

'Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know...' Jimin "said" using sign language. Yoongi's face completely brightened up and he smiled widely. He finally had someone who he could talk to easily. 'Are you fluent in sign language?' Yoongi signed to Jimin. Jimin nodded, they both finally had someone they could talk to without having to write on a paper which takes too much time or having to read someone else's lips.

'What class do you have after this class?' Yoongi asked Jimin. 'Piano.' Jimin responded. Then the teacher came over passing out papers for the assignment in class and saw the two boys 'talking' which made her happy because she had never seen Yoongi so happy. "It's nice to see that you guys are getting along." The teacher said when Jimin noticed he was getting handed papers for the two of them. Jimin smiled and signed Yoongi what she said. Yoongi smiled.

It was like Jimin was Yoongi's translator, even though he can read lips it's much harder to him than just using sign language. 'Is that why you put me back here?' Jimin wrote on the back of his worksheet for his teacher to read.

"Not really but yes, because it's also one of the two the only free seats. And I thought you two would get along well, I'm not trying to be stereotypical. I apologize if it is." Their teacher explained. Jimin shook his head. 'It's fine.' Jimin smiled.

"Good now I'll leave so you guys can do your work." Jimin nodded. Yoongi and Jimin periodically "talked".

The bel was going to ring in about five minutes so they kept talking. 'Do you wanna walk to Piano together?' Yoongi asked(never mind frick that "talked" "asked" stuff y'all know what I mean)