Stepdad pt.4{Taekook}

"Come on

"Come on." Jeongguk said trying to make Taehyung hurry up or Jeongguk would have to deal with those kids who want to come early to school for no reason. It was Monday in the next week, aka the day Taehyung's mom comes back.

They were finally in the car and on their way to school, Jeongguk turned on the radio because Taehyung kept trying to go back to sleep, so he turned it on to keep the boy awake.

Taehyung's head popped up when a certain song came on. He started to sing in a sleepy voice but it was still beautiful. Jeongguk smiled at him, glancing over. This small gesture make Taehyung shy. "Stoooop~" Taehyung whined.

"What you have a great voice." Jeongguk shrugged. Taehyung giggles cutely, blushing.

"So do you. I've heard you sing." Taehyung said shyly. Jeongguk smiled. "What do want to go to college for?" Jeongguk asked.

"Music, I have wanted to be a singer, but I get shy singing in front of other people." Taehyung explained.

"We are here." Jeongguk announced.

They got out of the car and went to Jeongguk's classroom yada yada yada...

Jeongguk was in his office grading some papers and planning out his lessons for the day when Taehyung walked into the room and sat on his lap.

"What are you doing baby?" Jeongguk slightly laughed at this action. Taehyung just leaned forward and connected their lips. Jeongguk didn't hesitate to kiss back and start to make the kiss heated.

He ran his tongue over Taehyung's bottom lip slowly, making Taehyung let out a small moan. Jeongguk pulled back and pecked Taehyung's lips multiple times.

Jeongguk started to trail his kisses down Taehyung's neck as the boy breaths heavily.

Taehyung squirmed on Jeongguk's lap as his boner was starting to hurt from being so hard. He started whining. "Fuck m-me~" he whined.

"Don't worry baby boy I will." Jeongguk caressed Taehyung's butt. "It hurts a lot." A tear slipped from Taehyung's eye. He leaned forward and rested his head on Jeongguk's buff chest. "Don't worry it won't hurt soon." Jeongguk cooed.

He pulled Taehyung's sweatpants and boxers down, yes he wore sweatpants to school, why not.(I wish I had sweatpants to wear to school because it's really cold and I walk to and from school:'( ) Taehyung lifted himself up off of Jeongguk's lap a little so he could pull his sweatpants and boxers down and off.

Taehyung picked at the button of Jeongguk's pants. "Off.." Taehyung whined. "Do you want to help me?" Jeongguk teased. Taehyung immediately got up off of Jeongguk's lap and started to unzip his pants and pull his boxers down. Jeongguk was still siting and Taehyung's head, specifically his mouth was right over his crotch.

Taehyung didn't even realize it until Jeongguk's long and thick dick was being shoved in his mouth. Taehyung moaned at the shock. Jeongguk started to mouth fuck him.