Write[Yoonminseok]

Everyone was finishing up writing their solo songs and getting ready to record them. Jimin was having the hardest time because he thought that he wasn't a good writer everyone disagreed especially his boyfriends Yoongi and Hoseok. Both had heard a sample of the song and said it was amazing and Jimin doesn't  even write that much.

"Hoseok, I don't want to put my song in the album. It's horrible." He whined to his boyfriend. "Baby both Yoongi and I have told you it is amazing and we know everyone will love it." Hoseok back hugged his boyfriend. "I love you but I still don't want to put my song in the album." Jimin said giggling and melting into his boyfriend's embrace. That is until Namjoon walked in. "Oh I'm sorry."

"We aren't doing anything but can you tell Jimin That his song is going to be great, he thinks is bad." Hoseok explains. "Oh my gosh Jimin for the last time it's going to be amazing." Namjoon said and walked out.

Hoseok and Jimin were still just hugging because why not, than another person walked in this time it was Yoongi.

He was going to say something but decided to take a picture because they were looking so cute, he then set it as his home and lock screen. "Oh so now we are going to be cute and not tell Yoongi." He pouted. Jimin ran to Yoongi and hugged him and giggled.  Yoongi leaned down to Jimin's ear and whispered something. They smiled to each other. "1...2...3!" Yoongi whispered. And they ran to Hoseok and attacked him with their love by hugging him. "I love you guys too but I can't breathe."

They immediately let go they don't want their beloved Hobi to die. Hoseok smiled and kissed his babies.

Later that day...

"Hobi Jimin keeps complaining about his song." Yoongi whined to his boyfriend. "It's okay baby, you know what we should do is in like fifteen minutes or something tell Jimin to come in here." Hoseok said to his confused boyfriend. "Why-" He got cut off by his boyfriend kissing him deeply.

Yoongi moaned into the kiss and put his arms over Hoseok's shoulders. "T-that's why" Yoongi said blushing while trying to catch his breath. Hoseok just smiled. Hoseok started planting kisses and hickies down Yoongi's neck.

"Daddy fuck me~" Yoongi moaned as Hoseok kissed his whole body. "Okay then I will fuck you then guess what?"

"What?!" Yoongi was getting excited. "We are doing double penetration with Jimin today." Hoseok said smirking. "But he tops me and I'm the bottom."

"But I know that you have topped Jimin before and he always bragged to me how good you were." He leaned down to kiss Yoongi's forehead. "Are you ready?" Yoongi nodded so Hoseok inserted in him without stretching Yoongi just Hoseok's dick with lube.

Yoongi basically screamed, he's really sensitive and his boyfriends think that makes him the best baby boy. Hoseok was going slow at first just because he hadn't prepped Yoongi.

"Faster daddy, faster, I need it." Yoongi moaned. So Hoseok picked up his speed a lot Yoongi knew it would be a fast but powerful round. He soon came after Hoseok pounded in him and kept purposeful hitting his prostate.

"Thank you daddy, I love you. But I don't know if I have the strength to top with you."

"Of course you do when you see Jimin makes you always gain strength."

"Your not wrong." Yoongi smiles and puckered his lips for his boyfriend to kiss. Hoseok leaned down and pecked his lips. 

Jimin walked in about to say something but saw his boyfriends. "What is going on? Without me I'm hurt." He dramatically places his hand on his heart. "No...I was just praising this baby boy." He smiled and booped Yoongi's nose which caused him to smile and giggle.

"Then why are you guys naked?"

"Because we were cuddling and it's better to cuddle with skin-on-skin contact." He kept lying. "Do you want to cuddle?"  Jimin nodded he didn't want to think about the album anymore. So he got naked while his boyfriends were looking at him like he was a five course meal(which he is🤧😍) then he climbed in and laid between them. They actually cuddled for a bit but then Yoongi remember the real reason they were 'cuddling' so he started to rub his ass against Jimin's dick causing it to harden. "Y-yoongi way are you doing tha-that?"

Yoongi just looked at Hoseok a smiled. "What are you guys doing?"

"Going to make you forget..." Hoseok smirked. "What?! How? Are you guys going to give me drugs?"

"Nev- well a type of drug." Hoseok smirked and Jimin's face fell. "Don't worry it won't hurt you more than it already has. You don't need to take it at all just relax."

"Now baby turn over so your pretty ass is in the air." Jimin obeyed. "Now relax your ass." Hoseok patted Jimin's butt.

"Baby boy come here." Hoseok ordered. Yoongi smiled and complied. Jimin heard whispering behind him and was going to look back because he was curious but instead felt something being inserted deeply into is ass hole which was Yoongi's index and middle fingers in him.

"Bab-Baby?"

"Yes?"

"Why are oh~ yo-you f-fingering me?"

"Because daddy told me to and I'm a good boy." Then he felt Jimin tightening around his fingers so he pulled them out.

"Now babe that was already some of the drug but there is more to come."

Hoseok grabbed the lube bottle and put some on Yoongi's dick( why did dick autocorrect to disco at first😂)basically giving him a hand job.

Once they got all prepped Hoseok thrusted into Jimin first about five times then motioned Yoongi to put his dick in as well. And Jimin basically screamed from the pressure. "Ahh! W-what the fuck w-why?! It hurts~" he whined.

"Baby we are going to move okay?" Jimin slightly nodded. He was just non-stop moaning. He couldn't even make out any words. "I-i can-n't. Da-daddy I'm go-going to-to cum!"

"Wait for us."

"Daddy it feels so good~" Yoongi moaned because it's Yoongi, when he is with his boyfriends doing things like this he doesn't groan he moans. 

"What does?" Hoseok smirked. "Yo-your dicky rubbin' on mine." Is he really slipping into little space at a time like this?? How is that possible?? Hoseok thought to himself. "I know baby boy, are you going to cum soon, so we can let Jiminine cum."

He nodded. And so they came together.

"How good did that drug make you feel?" Hoseok asked Jimin. "What drug?"

"Love and affection, that was the drug. Will you accept that your song is going to be great?"

"Fine."

"Dada say it"

"My song will be great."

Yoongi jumped on Jimin, surprisingly he still had so much energy.

Hoseok and Yoongi pulled out and fell onto the bed. "Round two?" Hoseok randomly asked. They all nodded. "Wait Yoongi Baby are you slipping into little space?" He slightly nodded. "Daddies , frick me." They smirked. "Yoongi Baby lay down face first." He complied.

"Now Jimin you are going to fuck him and Jimin I will fuck you while you are fucking him."

•••

To be honest I don't know the reason for the smut I just wanted to write a smut. 😂

Another dirty chapter next chapter😉