P-please pt.2[Yoonmin]

So you guys have been asking for a part 2 so here it is🙂

•••

About a week later Jimin was all unpacked and comfortable and Yoongi asked him a question. "Will you be my boyfriend? I've loved you for so long you don't even understand." Yoongi smiles as they were cuddling on Yoongi's bed because Jimin liked it in Yoongi's room.

"Yes!" Jimin smiled widely looking up at Yoongi. Yoongi leaned down to peck Jimin's lips. Jimin looked surprised at first but then smiled widely teeth on show.

But now... two years later after baby Jisung( just because Jisung is an actual baby) was born Yoongi and Jimin are still together and going strong.

So strong that Yoongi was going to propose to Jimin.

He was so nervous about it, but he had to act like he wasn't.

"Babe are you almost ready?" Yoongi asked Jimin through the bathroom door. He seemed to be taking longer than he usually does. What can he possibly be doing in there? Yoongi thought to himself.

Inside the bathroom

Jimin was trying his hardest not to squeal from happiness. He didn't want to make a bunch in noise and jump up and down. Because if he jumped he would flail his arms and knock things over because that's how it be sometimes.
He then started crying of happiness. "Babe are you almost ready?" Jimin heard from outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah one second!"

Outside of the bathroom

Yoongi went to the front door to wait for Jimin. And about two minutes later Jimin came walking down the stairs. "Ready?"

"Yup!" Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and intertwined their fingers. So you might be wondering where Jisung is since he isn't with them. He is at Yoongi's parents house or Jisung's grandparents house spending the night.

Anyway the couple decided to take their double bike so that they don't have to drive a car that is just a ten minute walk but probably a 7-ish minute bike ride.

They were going on a date and it was their very first date. Because Yoongi thought it would be cool to recreate their first date. "Alright lets hop off now and lock it up." Yoongi said getting off the bike and holding it so Jimin doesn't fall.

Once Jimin was off the bike he grabbed the picnic basket and grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Let's go." Jimin smiled. Yoongi kept getting butterflies in his stomach because he kept thinking of what would happen if him rejected him.

They went about their day at the park being all lovey dovey. Then they went on a walk around the pond that was at the park. Then all of a sudden when they got to what Jimin kept saying was his favorite place to look at the pond, Yoongi dropped onto one knee. He made a big deal about it as if he was hurt.

"Shit. Ah damn." Yoongi groaned as if he was in pain. "Babe are you okay!" Jimin dropped down to try and look at Yoongi's face but Yoongi was looking down. He thought that something bad happened. "Yoongi! Are you okay?!" Jimin started to get louder and it caught the attention of other people at the park. "Sir What is wrong?" Some random lady asked Jimin. "I don't know he just dropped down to the-" Jimin stopped mid sentence when he saw that Yoongi was straight up. The lady backed away with her hands over her mouth.

"Oh.. my-" Jimin bursted our into happy tears.

"Park Jimin..." Yoongi started. "You make me so happy to be your boyfriend, and I am so lucky that I get to have you as someone to love, to talk to, to hug, and to have in my arms. I love you, your beautiful smile, your soft pink hair, your cute nose, your cute booty, I love everything about you. So I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked you two years ago but...different. Park Jimin, will you make me the happiest man and, will you be my husband?"

Jimin jumped onto Yoongi attacking him in a hug. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jimin cried. A tear streamed down Yoongi's cheek. "I love you." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear lovingly. "I love you too." Jimin cried. Jimin pulled away to see what the ring looks like but instead Yoongi pulled Jimin in for a sweet passionate kiss. They both forgot that they were in a public place.

"Yoongi I have something to tell you." Know said sounding sad. "What's wrong baby?" Yoongi asked cupping Jimin's rosy cheeks in his hands. "I'm pregnant! I'm so happy!" Jimin tricked Yoongi. Yoongi's heart started beating so fast, he was so happy.

It was the best day for both of them they got engaged and Jimin is pregnant.

•••
Hey guys here is the second chapter y'all have been waiting for!

This is the ring if you were wondering

This is what I was thinking for the ring but then I found

And I like it because ya know the infinite sign yo show how they are going to be together forever

And I like it because ya know the infinite sign yo show how they are going to be together forever... ya know that cheesy stuff. I like the rose gold one.

Ok so guys this book... is going to end soon. Well soon but not that soon. I'm ending this at either 50 chapters of real chapters or 50 literal chapters. I just want to end this book on an even number. I would never end this book on an off number I really don't like odd numbers guys. Idk what it is I just don't like them.

But good news! There definitely will be a second book!🤪😘

But for now until I end this book I am putting all of my other books on hold. Not these I updated them but I'm not saying that I never thought out updating them. And tbh I'm probably going to delete some that I hate that have no point in me updating them. And Geeky_cookie345  asked if I could make a whole book about Sign Me. And I'm seriously considering it but I need to finish at least one more book after this one. But I hope it happens one day.

Also sHaMlEsS pRoMotIon please read Sunshine it's a Sope/Yoonseok book. It's a short story and Instagram themed. 🙂

Thank you and good bye for now☺️