Forbiden[Sope]

So this was requested, today actually, OMFGTHISUSERNAME requested this. So thank you for that, like if you guys want me to write a specific ship and scenario just tell me and I'll write it. Just tell me the ship, story line like as in if it's an AU or something, just kinda an overview of what you would like it to be. :) Anyway enjoy the story!

•••

Hoseok, he is a Demon, most demons are mean they are there to ruin people's lives. When someone has a mid-life crisis that's the doing of the demons. Whenever something bad happens whether it is big or small it is a demon  they get a laugh out of it but everyone else gets sad, mad, or hurt anything that isn't happy.

Hoseok isn't like that he hates to see people not at their best. But every once and a while he has to do something because he can't just not do what he is supposed to 24/7. Well anyway every demon is assigned to a human. Hoseok was assigned to a high school boy named Yoongi.

He was a pretty sad boy when he was assigned at first. He, his mom and his sister were being abused by his dad. The girls would get it the most but when Yoongi got it it was horrible. His father rapes both his mom and sister. If he didn't rape his sister then he said that Yoongi would be dead because he would beat him.

His sister always has a smile though she won't let anyone mess with her.

Hoseok sees all that happens, his "friend" is the one who controls his dad. He will sometimes make Yoongi get a sprained ankle or wrist or just anything by having his dad beat him so hard.

Hoseok can never watch him get beat. He has seen the best in Yoongi he shouldn't have the feelings but he likes Yoongi he's liked Yoongi since Yoongi was 13 and Hoseok was 12. They are now 17 and 16. Yes, Hoseok has to control someone older than him.

He hates it.

"I can't do this anymore." Hoseok mumbled to himself but his "friend" heard him. "What?"

"Oh um, I-I I'm going down there to make his life worse." Hoseok smiles and his fake friend smirked. "Have fun."

"I'm not really going to hurt him I'm going to love him." He mumbled packing his stuff.

Hoseok got to his apartment his was assigned for if they ever did come down. He went to school because it was a school day and he needed to meet Yoongi.

He met Yoongi at lunch and they became friends, Yoongi was kinda trying not to make friends because he knew they were going to leave, well not Hoseok.

One month later

Hoseok and Yoongi were best friends now, and today was the day hat Hoseok was going to tell all of his secrets... like all of them.
"Yoongi, can we go to the roof for lunch?"

"Sure."

When they got up there they both sat down and Hoseok took a deep breath. "Yoongi I have things I need to tell you." Hoseok nervously said. "Me too." Yoongi responded. "So the first thing is I love you... like not a friendly way like I am in love with you." Yoongi blushed but nodded. He smiled because nobody has loved him in a romantic way before. Heck! He didn't have friends before Hoseok. "I-I love you too." Yoongi smiled which warmed Hoseok's heart. Yoongi did truly love Hoseok he always got a fluttering feeling in his stomach every time Hoseok was even near him.

Hoseok sighed, he didn't know how the next part was going to happen. "I don't know if you will when I tell you that-"

"Your a demon." Yoongi blurted out. "How?! How did you know?!"

"I don't know it's just I got his vibe from you then I over heard you on the phone with someone so that confirmed it." Yoongi said getting closer to Hoseok. "I still love you." He said and laid his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok was still flabbergasted on how Yoongi knew. But was surprised at how Yoongi didn't leave. After a few minutes Hoseok was all good he was back to his normal self. "Well then Yoongi will you be my boyfriend?" He asked looking down at the cute Yoongi laying his head on his lap. "Of course!" Hoseok leaned down and slowly put his lips on Yoongi's and sat Yoongi upright on the younger boy's lap. It turned into a make out session that both boys ended up with boners that they helped each other with before class.

•••

There it is did you like it! I hope you did! Also idk if you could tell but I started to get lazy at the end because I'm tried from rehearsal, HE MADE US DO 40 PUSH-UPS AND NOW MY ARMS AL LIKE NOODLES BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT. ALSO WHY AM I STILL SCREAMING.

Well I hope you liked it. 😘

Also I'm thinking of doing a face reveal when I hit 5k reads on this book or something I'll choose some milestone that is coming up.

This is also kinda short, SORRY I KEEP ADDING THINGS ILL LEAVE NOW.