Submissive bad boy[Jikook]

Ten more chapters then comes the end...

Which also means BOOK 2!

Just for you cheemini 😂

And get ready for a long ass chapter✊🏼🤪

•••

Jeon Jeongguk: He is the bad boy of his high school.He has fucked almost every girl and a good amount of boys. What they didn't know is that he didn't like it. He hated being top, he loves to be praised and babied. He scares everyone he spooks at with his dark eyes. Except for on person, and that one person is the one who has his heart but doesn't know t yet..

Park Jimin: He likes Jeongguk , what Jimin doesn't know is that Jeongguk likes him as well. He is quite but has a kind and bubbly personality. He can also see right through Jeongguk, he knows that Jeongguk is a bottom. Every time a different girl or boy says that they have had sex with Jeongguk the boy's eyes are sad. Jimin knows that Jeongguk needs attention. That's why he is going to befriend Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was walking in the hallway going to his first period class, he looks confident on the outside but on the inside he needs praises he can't live without them. He feels like he will cry at any moment because nobody likes him for him they like him for his dick. "Jeon Jeongguk!" He heard his name being called out by a voice that isn't one of his "friends".

He turned around to see is crush Park Jimin. His heart started to beat faster and faster as Jimin approached him. "What." He said his voice stable even though his breathing wasn't. "Come here." Jimin motioned Jeongguk to stand with him. Jeongguk obeyed. When he reached Jimin the boy pulled Jeongguk's arm and left the school to outside by the tennis courts out of view of any camera and people.

"Why are we here?" Jeongguk's strong voice came through. "Do you want to come over to my house tonight?" Jimin asked randomly. Jeongguk tilted his head. "W-why?" He stuttered.

"Because we are friends now." He tilted Jeongguk's Head up so he was looking at him. (Let's pretend Jimin is taller:))

"I know you hate your "friends"" Jimin said using air quotations. Jeongguk just nodded. He felt so submissive in Jimin's presence. "Your doing so good with faking it baby boy~" Jimin praised. Making Jeongguk immediately started crying . "Why are you crying?" Jimin immediately hugged him. "I-i need-needed that!" Jeongguk cried in his hands that were resting on Jimin's shoulder.

"I-i haven't be-been talked to like that in a lo-long time~"(it sounds kinda stupid but let's just roll with it ok? Ok thanks :))

"I know baby, well now that we are friends you are getting praised every day." He kissed the crying boy's hair.

"Now let's go to class."

•••

It's your favorite part of the chapter...

Time skip!

So time skips two weeks to make it realistic even tho this is a fan fic...

"Jeongguk do you want to come to my house after school?"Jimin said as he snuck up on the boy and back hugged him. "Yeah!" Jeongguk exclaimed and jumped back into Jimin's arms more, even though there wasn't that much space between them anyway.