Taekook [Rain]

Taehyung POV

Today has been the worst day of my life, I came out to my parents today and they said that I couldn't live with them anymore and they didn't want me as their child anymore. My parents are super religious, they said it was against the Bible and said that I am going to hell. But I told them that I just can't stop liking boys like even if you payed me nothing would happen. So I packed a small bag of clothes and food and left. And on top of that it just started to rain... well more like pour, and I don't have a jacket or umbrella. And now I just realized that I am crying, I think I have been crying the whole time but I just couldn't tell because of the rain... great.

Jungkook POV

I just got off work and since I only live a few minutes away I walk back and forth. But then I saw a figure, the person was just standing there. It was pouring down rain and they didn't have a jacket or an umbrella. I also hear some quiet sobs coming from over there. So I walk over to give them my umbrella, and just try to be a nice person because who knows how long they have been standing there. "Um... excuse me?" I called out to the person who I now realized is a boy who looks to be about my age so like 17-19 ish. "Why are you just standing here" I ask as I hover my umbrella over him and give him a spare jacket I had in my bag. "W-what a-are you d-doing?" He asked shivering and trying to calm his crying. "I'm trying to be a nice person, there aren't so many of those types of people anymore." I said and he just bursted our crying. "Oh my gosh what's wrong?" I asked actually concerned because I didn't say anything harsh... did I? The boy looked up and immediately I was breathless, he's beautiful, I couldn't believe that he was real. His dyed blonde hair that was stuck to his forehead because of the rain, his dark brown eyes that almost looked black anyone could get lost in them.

Taehyung POV

Why didn't I look up earlier, this guy is so beautiful. As I look at him I feel my heart flutter. What is this feeling? Is it love at first sight? What is happening? After a few minutes of us just staring at each other I realized that I never answered his question. When I started thinking of the answer to that question I started bawling my eyes out again. He looked up at me with a confused and concerned expression on his face because nobody would just start crying if there was nothing wrong. "What's wrong, why are you crying?" He asked. Then he noticed that I was shivering so he said "Why don't we go to my house and get you washed up and in nice and warm clothes." I nodded.

§§§§§§§§§§:§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

When we got to his house he gave me some comfy clothes that were probably his, a towel and was just being the nicest person I have ever met.

When I got out of the shower we went to his room and sat on his bed, then he asked "if you don't mind me asking, why did you just start crying earlier?" I looked down and tried not to cry. " I mean you don't have to answer if you don't want to" he shrugged. I nodded but still answered. "Well I-I um" I took a deep breath trying to avoid eye contact because if I did I would cry... again. "I-I-I came o-out to m-my parents today. And they were ashamed of me. M-my m-mom said that it was against the Bible and that I would go to hell. My parents are super religious." I took a deep breath and started to lightly sob. "Then they kicked me out my dad said that I wasn't their child anymore." I took another deep new then sighed. Then I noticed that the boy I met earlier was crying. "Huh, why are you crying?" He looked at me. "Um that I'm that happened to me. That is why I am living by myself." He sighed. "I got kicked out when I was 17, I'm 19 now." He sighed. "Hey, I don't think we ever told each other our names. My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Taehyung or V if you want."