What if...{Jikook}

This was recommended by @cheemini She was really nice when I was talking to them💜

Idk if this will trigger anyone but there is going to be a thingy bit of forced sexual actions.

"Can we, what if it does something?" Jimin asked Jungkook. Jungkook has been wanting to have sex with Jimin his soon to be husband. Jimin is 6 months pregnant with Jungkook's child obviously. And Jungkook has been needy for Jimin's touch. the pregnant boy has been scared to do it after he found out he was pregnant so they haven't done anything except for blow and hand jobs for the past few months.

"Come on. You probably won't even want to after you have her because you'll want your body to heal way longer than it needs to." Jungkook tried to persuade Jimin. "What if something happens to the baby."

"Nothing will happen." Jungkook said. "How do you know?" Jimin asked unsure. "I asked the doctor." Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand. "I don't want to risk anything even if the doctor said it's okay."

"Please."

"No."

Jungkook moves closer to Jimin anyway, Jimin backs up until he reaches their bed and slowly falls onto it. Jungkook leans down and kisses Jimin "I just want to *kiss* love you *kiss*" the last kiss carries out a bit. Jungkook tries to insert his tongue into Jimin's mouth but the younger refuses so Jungkook moves down to his neck and kisses it and leaves small hickies(?? Ho do you spell hickey but plural???)

Jimin starts to let loose but Jungkook starts to reach for his pants to take them off, but Jimin gets back to his senses and stops him. "No. I said no."

"But-" Jungkook tried to protest. "I FUCKING SAID NO!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook and smacked him across the face. Jungkook held his face in shock.

All Jungkook could do was run away he grabbed his shoes put them on and grabbed his phone. "Jungkook! Jungkook! I'm sorry!" Even though Jimin shouldn't be the only one sorry. "Come back please!" Jungkook slammed the front door shut.

He was mad. He was mad at himself for not listening to what Jimin had to say. He was a little mad that Jimin smacked him, but he had every right. He felt guilty. He couldn't believe he almost forced Jimin into having sex with him. Jimin said he didn't want to so Jungkook shouldn't have done anything.

Jungkook POV

I heard Jimin open the front door and call my name but I ignored it because I can't face him right now I'm such a dick. I can't believe I did that.

He kept texting me and calling me but I just can't he said that he didn't want to do anything but I tried to force him I'm a douche bag. How could I do that. "I'm sorry Jimin." I whispered to myself.

^I made this btw
It also would make sense to watch it but I'm not forcing you to do anything

I looked at of the texts but I couldn't respond because I feel so guilty.

Jimin POV

I have been worrying about Jungkook for the past hour and I know that stress isn't good for the baby but I just can't not worry. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. "Shit it's not time yet." I whispered to my self holding my stomach in pain. "Jungkook come back."
I cried in pain. "Please."

I called him one more time. He of course didn't pick up but I left a voice mail. "Jungkook please come back. Something happened. My stomach hurts I'm going to go to the hospital. I hope to see you there." I cried the last part. Next I called my brother... Yoongi he has always been there for me. "Hello-"
"Yoongi! Come get me!"
"Jimin what's wrong?!"
"It hurts! My stomach hurts!"
"I'm coming but where is Jungkook?"
"He ran away he did something then I smacked him and he ran away and he won't answer my texts or calls!"
"I'm coming hold on."
End of call

About ten minutes later of me being in pain my front door smashes open for me to see Yoongi. "Yoongi!" I cried. "I'm scared!" He just shushed me. "It's okay Jimin your going to be okay."

"Let's just get to to the hospital."

When we arrived Yoongi helped me to the front desk. "Excuse me miss, can we get help he is 6 months pregnant and he is having pain in his lower stomach." He calmly stated.

"Oh yes of course here follow me. Sir do you need a wheelchair?" Jimin nodded. She grabbed a wheelchair from behind the desk and gave it to Jimin.

She wheeled Jimin to he room and helped him up about to get intro he bed then he felt liquid trickling down his leg then a gush of liquid. "No!" Jimin cried. "I'm not really! My fiancé isn't here! I'm not ready!" Jimin cried out in pain.

Jungkook POV

My phone flashed after a while .

Voice mail from Babe💕

What Jimin never send voice mails.

"Jungkook please come back. Something happened. My stomach hurts I'm going to go to the hospital. I hope to see you there."

Jimin cried over the phone. "Oh my... I... I'm coming." He mumbled.

He ran home and got in his car and speed to the hospital. Surprised he didn't get pulled over. He busted through the hospital doors in the maternity section. "What room is Park Jimin in!" He ran up to the desk panting. "1013" ( I want to know if anyone gets the joke😉) "fuck this hospital is huge" Jungkook cursed. "Okay thank you." He ran off.

He bursted through the door. "Jungkook." Jimin panted. Jungkook ran over to Jimin's bedside. "Are you okay? I'm really sorry!" Jungkook pecked Jimin's cheek. "It's okay! I'm just in a lot of mother fucking pain!" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand. "Your going to be fine but what about baby girl?" Jungkook looked up to the doctor. "Yes She is going to be fine Jimin just needs the epidural."

"Jimin has been complaining about the pain but wouldn't take the epidural until you are here." Yoongi spoke up.

Ten minutes later Jimin starts to push. ( idk where he pushes out of maybe his asshole but idk)

"Come one baby the doctor said one more push you got this." Jungkook tried to persuade Jimin. "I can't! I can't!"

"Yes you can. I know you can." Jimin nodded and pushed then they heard little cries. Jungkook's eyes started to water. "There she is." He whispered. "Okay so she seems fine but she is going to have to go to the NICU for a few days just because she is three months early."
Jungkook and Jimin nodded. The doctor took her away after doing everything.

"I'm so sorry Jimin." Jungkook apologies to Jimin again. "Jungkook, I already forgave you."

"But I feel so bad, I feel so guilty for doing that." Jungkook said. "I know you do, I feel guilty too you ran away because I slapped you."

"No I didn't, I ran away because I felt guilty and horrible for what I did. I felt angry at myself for being so selfish. But I was just a tad bit angry at you for smacking me but it was mostly guilt because of what I did. I'm sorry Jimin I love you." Jungkook leaned down and gave a sweet kiss to Jimin. "I love you too." Jimin said when they pulled away.

•••

I just wrote the end from where Jungkook was listening to the voice mail to the end in class so that's kinda weird. I mean at least I wasn't writing smut. And I can't get a picture of Jimin and Jungkook because there is no service I'll edit that later.

Also ik that not all of you guys follow me but yesterday I watched Train to Busan and it's a really good movie, I may or may not have cried at the end