Chapter 1--The Dream

The full moon sat high in the sky above the forest, The ground was cold from the rain that had fallen that morning. A tiny voice called out slightly trying to find someone. Tiny bare feet slapped against the ground as a boy, about 8 looked around. His large emerald eyes scanned the area as he shook from the cold that rush through his think green shirt and shorts he was wearing. "I-I thnk I w-w-w-went the wrong way t-t-t-to my parents cabin," he squeaked out as he pulled at his hair.

He started to panic even more when he heard a loud howl. "GAH!!!" he shouted as he started to run faster now. He started to panic looking around as he turned behind him only to run hard into a tree. He laid on his back groaning some as he sat up rubbing his face a little. He looked around letting his eyes adjust then heard a smaller howl. He looked around seeing a pair of dark blue eyes seeming to glow from the dark. He slowly made his way over as he saw a large dog with his foot caught. "O-Oh! I-i-i-it's ok puppy...I will help," he stammered out as he crawled over.

The dog seemed to growl and snap at the boy coming closer then whimpered from the pain rushing through him. Tweek slowly made his way over as he looked over the small trap as he flinched grabbing it as he pulled it open. The dog pulled his leg out as it snapped shut. Tweek rubbeed his hands together then pulled at part of his shirt tearing it. He slowly wrapped the strip around the dog's leg. "There! Puppy is fixed...kinda," he said rather proud of himself.

The dog looked back at Tweek with his dark blue eyes as he walked over sniffing at him slightly. Tweek started to laugh a little from the fur ticking him. He opened his eyes wider as he saw a shadow appear behind him. He jumped seeing a large bear standing on its back legs. The dog started to growl loudly then howled. The bear raised it's clawed as he Tweek turned fast hugging the large dog trying to protect him with his tiny body.

There were several other howls as wolves ran over knocking the bear back onto it's side to keep it back. A dark yellow dog shot in front of Tweek and the dark blue eyed dog. A pair of steel blue eyes hit Tweek's emerald eyes as the dog barked and it almost sounded like words. All of a sudden TWeek felt a pair of hainds on him then arms under his legs and back picking him up. "GAH!!" Tweek shouted hiding his face into the persons chest then gripped onto them as the person ran.

Some time had passed and Tweek was still shaking some and began to feel tired from all that had happened. He yawned out some as he rubbed his eyes as he slowly looked upat the person holding him. He could see through his tired eyes, it was a boy not much older then him with the same dark blue eyes as the wolf he helpped. His skin was slightly tanned and his black hair was wild and moved in the small breeze.

The boy sat Tweek down slowly near a cabin as Tweek stood on his feet he felt the other male place something in his hand. Tweek looked down at his hand seeing a large, dark blue stone wrapped up in a leather strap that formed into a necklace. "Thank you?" Tweek said stammering slightly with a loud yawn. The other male pet Tweek's hair as he closed Tweek's hand around the necklace. "Protect." was the only thing the boy said in a rater monotone voice before he took off back into the woods.

Tweek watched him leave before he place the necklace on around his neck before going into the cabin. He slowly made his way to his room. He looked over the stone as he changed into some dry clothes before flopping on to the bed. 'What did he mean by protect? Why were they so many dogs? What happed to the other dog? Why did the boy have the dog's eyes?' he yawned out as the questions filled his mind as his eyes closed letting him drift off to sleep.

((Hey guys! Sorry if any of the grammer is bad or the spelling is bad as well! I will do my best to make sure to get it better! Hope you enjoyed chapter one!!!!))