Chapter 13-- Worry

Craig looked around as his pack appeared in front of him slowly shifting to their human forms. He moved to the side a little so that they could see Tweek, Butters and Kenny. "I want to make sure it is all clear now...this human...carries my mark. I don't want to see ANY of you hurt him," he said looking over at the small group of girls as they looked away. He waved his hand leading the group towards where things needed 'cleaned'.

After a short explination the groups of wolves began to clean up the site and make it look like they had left. The bodies were wrapped up in tarps as they were taken back to the cave to be dealt with properly. Craig over saw it all as he grabbed at one of the men's bags digging through it. He smirked as he pulled out some clothes as he pulled off his blood covered ones.

He adjusted the shirt with a strange logo on it that had stars on it. He adjusted the pants some as he smiled. "Kyle! Take the bags back with you. Have Stan help. We can use what in them," he ordered as a red headed boy hurried over with another raven haired boy. They grabbed up the bags and a few other supplies before they headed off. His eyes went down to the stone around his neck seeing it slowly start to glow as he smiled.

He turned as he saw Butters and Kenny slowly walking over towards them. Tweek was on Kenny's back, "He is waking up...where do we take him sir?" Butters asked rubbing his knuckles together nervously. Craig slowly walked over as he took Tweek off Kenny's back and held him in his arms. "I am taking him back with us until he is more awake.." he answered as he started his way back to the cave.

Butters rubbed his knuckles together even more as he felt his tiny body start to shake. He wasn't fully recovered from healing him but his nerves were getting the best of him now. Kenny wrapped his arms around his shorter mate petting his hair. "I am very proud of you. You also don't need to worry. I am sure that Craig knows what he is doing. It's not the first hunter clean up..."

"I know mate...oh hamburgers...I am just scared that the human will freak out and he will try to hurt us..." Butters told Kenny as he rubbed his knuckles together even harder causing them to almost be rubbed raw. Kenny slowly moved in front of Butters as he leaned down to his height. He cupped the others hands as he let his ice blue eyes fall onto the baby blues. "We just need to trust the Alpha as we always do. I will always protect you...now lets go home," he whispered softly as he picked Butters up then headed back to the cave.