Chapter 14--Meeting the Pack

Tweek slowly started to wake up as he groaned slightly. He blinked slowly feeling something soft laying under him. He opened his eyes more blinking a few times seeing a dull light around him. He wasn't able to make out where he was but he could feel soft fur under him. He shifted himself up more to sit as he rubbed at his chest a little then looked down seeing it unbuttoned.

"You were pretty cut up..." came a soft voice causing Tweek to jump slightly. He turned his head seeing a small blonde enter with a lanter. He turned it up more so that the light could bounce off the stone wall better. Tweek's eyes drifted around slowly as he saw he was in a small part of the cave. He looked down as he saw he was laying on a bunch of furs. "Y-you said I was c-cut up? W-what happend? Wh-where am I? W-who are you?" he asked in a small panic.

"My name is Butters...seems that the men that caught you hurt you really bad fella. I did my best to fix you up and...to answer the where you are...you are in our Alpah's room...I mean Craig," Butter's answered as he held out a hand. Tweek slowly took it as he stood up being taller then the other blonde he looked down at him. "The others wish to meet you," he said as he started to pull Tweek along.

Tweek's whole body was shaking as he followed close to Butters. He let his eyes travel around slowly taking in all that was going on around him. He looked over Butters to see a light growing brighter as they got closer. There were a lot of voices and laughter. When they reached the front of the cave there were two large fires burning brightly with several people sitting around them.

Butters smiled a little as he slowly walked over to where two males were sitting just outside of the fire light. Tweek looked seeing it was Craig and another dark haired blonde with blue eyes. "W-wait...you are the...wolf...the bear...." he stammered out as Kenny looked up smiling some.

"It's an honor you remember me cutie. My name is Kenny..I am Craig's right hand man," Kenny said as he winked at Tweek. Tweek felt his face burn red for a moment then he felt a hand touch his own. He watched as Craig slowly stood up pulling Tweek into a hug. Tweek felt his whole face burn red from how close the other was. "I am so glad that you are alright my sweet moon flower," he whispered in Tweek's ear causing the boy to shutter.

Craig pulled back for a moment as he slowly started to pet at Tweek's hair then ran his hand down to his cheek. Tweek felt his body relax slowly as if this was where he was ment to be. He leaned his head into the touch as his emerald eyes looked up at Craig's dark blue ones. Craig found himself giving a small smile as his hand traveled down slowly then took Tweek's hand into his own. "Allow me to introduce you to my pack," he said. Tweek nodded as the two began walking to the front of the cave.