Chapter 9--Search Begins

Tweek felt the warmth of the sun hit his face making him groan out and roll away from it. He blinked slowly letting his eyes adjust to what was going on around him. He jolted up sitting in his bed as he looked around, "H-how?! When....where is that guy?!" he shouted as he shot out of bed. He stumbled as he shook some feeling his legs almost weak as he fell to his knees. He shut his eyes then jolted again as he heard a knock on the door. It slowly pushed open as Token popped his head in. "I see you are awake..sorry about last night. Clyde is still at the hospital. Seems he got it EVERYWHERE.." he laughed as Tweek looked down again. Token slowly walked over helping Tweek up to his feet. "You alright dude?" he asked.

"I-i'm not sure..." Tweek answered before he gripped onto Token's shoulders to keep himself from falling over again. Token slowly shifted over towards the bed letting Tweek sink down onto it. "Everything alright with you after we left?" Token asked. Tweek felt himself start to shake as he held his head some. "I don't really remember much...I-I got back from my walk...then there was this...this guy then there was a w-wolf then I ended up in my room," he answered looking up at his friend, "A-after that I don't know what happened. Everything is..is blank right now."

"I don't know what to tell you Tweek...but let me go make you some coffee. Maybe that will help you out," Token said patting his friends back before he got up leaving the room. Tweek watched his friend leave as he reached down slowly gripping at the stone in his hand. He shut his eyes taking deep breaths. He then touched at his face as his eyes went wide. He got up slowly as he dragged his feet towards the mirror as he looked into it. He turned his head as he ran his fingers over his cheek not seeing the marks anymore. He felt his cheeks tingle when he touched it however as he blinked slowly. "W-what....t-they're gone..." he whispered. He jumped when he heard Token call to him as he slowly made is way out into the kitchen.

After about an hour and more of an explanation from Token on what was going on, Tweek drove Token back into town for his car. The two hugged each other as Token got into his car heading back off. Tweek took the four wheeler back to his house as he started to look around. When he got back to his house he rushed inside as he started to pack a backpack, "I have t-to figure this out...gotta find that guy...or wolf GAH!!! I don't know!!" he shouted as he pulled his hair. He felt himself shake as he tried to wrap his mind around it all. He grabbed his back standing up fast as he threw it over his shoulder.

Tweek made his way back out of his house as he locked up and looked towards the woods in front of him. He shook more as he twitched at the idea of going out looking for something that could kill him. He gripped at the stone around his neck as he set off, "Gotta do this....gotta g-get answers!" he told himself over and over as he walked deeper into the woods.