Chapter 25--The Omega

The moment Tweek felt Craig's lips on his own he pushed back into the kiss so happy that he could feel the other close to him. The silver energy wrapped around the both of them during the kiss as Craig slowly pulled back. He looked at the light as he found himself smiling sitting up slowly. Tweek opened his clouded eyes as he felt his face burning bright as he let out a long deep breath. "Craig!!!!" Clyde cried out as he half tackled the dark haired boy who grunted at the sudden hug. "W-what?! CLYDE?! IS Token here too?!" Tweek shouted confused hearing the others voice as Token ruffled at Tweek's hair as he done before. Tweek found himself laughing a little relaxing knowing that his friends were there now.

After about an hour or so of everything slowly settling down Craig and Tweek sat outside the cave letting everything calm a little more. Craig was sitting on the ground leaning against the cave with Tweek sitting next to him. Tweek had his head laying down on Craig's shoulder with his eyes closed. He was listening to everything around him from the wind blowing through the tree to Craig's slow breathing. Craig heard someone coming closer as he opened his eyes looking at a young man with long red hair pulled back into a ponytail. His bright blue eyes looked down at the two for a moment before giving a small bow. "Alister..."

"Alpha...our Beta said that you wish to speak to me about your mate's gift?" Alister asked softly as he looked from Craig to Tweek who opened his grey eyes. Craig nodded a little as he pushed Tweek to sit up a little more as he ran his finger under his chin turning it up so that he was facing Alister a little better. "Tweek..the young man that you hear speaking is Alister Poe. He is my Omega and has a gift similar to yours," Craig said softly to him.

"I may only be half and the other half wolf but I can teach you what I know about my mother's side of the family," Alister said giving another bow as Craig stood slowly pulling Tweek up with him. Alister kept his eyes down for a moment before he began walking away from the cave with the other two following. He lead the two boys out to a small grove of trees as he looked around slowly letting his eyes travel over the two before up towards the tree tops. "Alpha...will you allow me to borrow what is yours to teach your mate?" he asked softly.

"Do it..." Craig said shutting his eyes slowly leaning back against the tree as a dark blue light left his body as it slowly moved wrapping around Tweek as his grey eyes turned dark blue. Tweek blinked slowly as his eyes adjust as he looked around gasping loudly. He could see everything so clearly as he was before. He turned looking at Craig who opened his eyes revealing dark grey. "He is letting you borrow his sight so I can show you.."

"S-show me what?" Tweek asked softly as his eyes turned back towards Alister as he gasped out looking at the male in front of him. Alister let out a deep breath as silver wrapped around the red headed boy as they shot around his shoulders then out a little. Small fluttering dragonfly wings opened fully on his back. A pair of silver and red wolf ears perked out of his red hair as the tail slowly flicked behind him before wrapping around his waist just a little. "The gift of a Fae"