Chapter 2---The Eyes

Tweek slowly opened his eyes as the sun began to pour in through his window. He let out a long yawn as he sat up slowly from his bed. He began rubbing his eyes as he shook his head some. Again with the dream...he thought as he looked out the window some. He stared back at his reflection seeing his yellow, blone hair sticking up everywhere more then normal. His emerald eyes stared back at him for a moment before he turned away. He slowly laid back in his bed not wanting to get up for the day. He felt himself slowlly drifting off to sleep then he remember one important thing...

"Hey Tweek!!! Come oooooooooooon!!!" came a voice and beating on his door that made him jolt back away. He had friends over for the weekend. He groaned loudly as he rubbed his eyes. "W-what do you w-want Clyde?!" he called back as he pushed himself out of bed dragging his feet over to the door. Before he reached it a brunette boy shoved open the door standing in what Tweek can only assume was a 'hiking' outfit. He had a pair of long tan pants on and shirt that matched it. He already had a backpack on with a hat and a grin on his face. "You promised to take us hiking out to the lake!!" Clyde said with full excitment in his voice.

"Give him some time Clyde...you sound like a puppy that needs to be let out for his walk," came another voice from the kitchen area. Tweek peeked out smiling over at his other friend Token. Token stood making a big thing of coffee wearing his normal dark colored jeans and a short sleeved purple shirt. He walked over slowly as he grabbed Clyde's backpack pulling his backwards. "I will keep the pup entertained while you get ready," he told Tweek as a whine could be heard from the brunette and him mumbling about not being a puppy.

Tweek found himself letting out a small laugh before he yawned and shut the door again. He went around the room slowly changing out of his pajamas and into something a little better to walk in. He pulled on his green button down shirt taking it slow on the buttons. He twiched slightly missing a few only to let out another sigh. Ten years of wearing close to the same thing and I STILL can't button a shirt!! He growled at himself internally before pulling on his pants.

About half an hour passed as the three finally set out from the cabin that sat in a small clearing. Tweek looked back at the cabin for a moment. He was happy his parents let him have it after he graduated high school. Being out in the woods always seemed to calm his nerves a lot better then being back in South Park. He could still make it out to a small store nearby for supplies and it  had electricity and water. He did a few online jobs for money to keep the cabin up and running but other then that he was alone.

He was pulled from his thoughts as Clyde grabbed his arm pulling him down. "Gah!! C-" Tweek had his words cut off as Clyde had shoved his hands over his mouth. He blinked seeing him, Token and Clyde all crouched down in a small ditch at a base of a hill. He had forgotten that they were walking and lost where he was for a moment. He shoved the others hand off his mouth as he looked up where Clyde was pointing.

He tilted his head a little as he watched a group of rather large wolves running past howling to each other. Tweek blinked slowly as he saw all diffent colors of fur. He stood slowly as if in a trace as a dark, yellow wolf came to a stop raising his nose slightly. He turned towards Tweek almost locking eyes with him.

Tweek's breath hitched slightly as he saw the steel blue eyes staring back at him. He had a small flash of a memory of the same eyes looking at him from his youth. The wolf sat turning his head back towards a slightly larger black wolf that stopped next to him. The wolf looked at the dark, blonde wolf before letting his eyes travel over to Tweek. When the wolf's eyes locked on Tweek, his heart jumped. Tweek's memory flashed again then he realized where he saw them. Staring back at Tweek, was a pair of dark blue eyes...the same eyes from his dream.