Chapter 6--Meeting Him

Tweek seemed to find himself lost in thought as he watched the stars above him. He slowly started to smile as he drank at the coffee in his hand. He leaned back on the railing of the porch step letting himself relax even more. The wind blew gently around him making him shiver just slightly. He went to take another sip as he heard stick breaking. "H-hello?" he called out softly as he looking around.

It can't be Token and Clyde...I would have heard the four wheeler...He thought as he slowly stood up looking around even more. He placed his cup down on the porch railing as he scanned the area around him. He could hear the sticks breaking more as he shifted back towards the door of his house. His body started to shake more, not from the cold this time but from the thoughts running through his head.

He went to pull open the door as he froze fully now as he heard something step near his porch. He looked over fast as he saw a large black wolf with gleaming blue eyes stareing at him. He shook more fumbling with the door. Open open open open!!!!! he shouted at the door then he let out a loud scream feeling something touch him. He flailed around frantically before he felt something wrap around him. "You will make us both fall if you are not careful" came a male's monotone voice.

Tweek stopped flailing as he looked up fast at the male that he now realized was holding him. His eyes met the dark blue eyes and taned face. He felt his face burn ever so slightly realizing that his back was against his bare chest. He pulled back seeing he was in torn jeans and no shoes. He started to look around fast to see where the wolf went. He then jolted feeling a hand touch the still sensitve marks on his cheek. "You will have to forgive my pack member...it would seem that her temper is needing to be fixed."

"E-excuse me?" Tweek asked rather confused as he felt the male's fingers run over his cheek making him shiver slightly. He glumped some feeling his cheeks now start to burn as the male's laid his palm onto his cheek. Tweek shifted back a little as he looked at the male a little more. His eyes traveled over the male's face then down to his well built body. Before his eyes traveled lower a gleam caugh his eyes. He looked back up at a stone that hung around his neck. He reached up to his own stone gripping it tightly.

The male smiled as he lowered his head in a small bow to him. "I have looked for many years to find you and to see you once more. My name is Craig...and you are my missing peice"