Chapter 34--A Tender Moment

((WARNING WARNING WARNING -lets small alarm blare- Here is the FUN STUFF! >>' Hope it turned out alright))

The moon slowly started to push itself over the treeline as the sky faded from its beautiful blue to the dark blues and purples of the shimmering night. The starts began to peak out of their hiding places to join the moon in the sky. The night was filled with small noises of the wind brushing over the ground making the leaves dance over the cooling ground. Everything seemed so peaceful on the outside but within the cabin; it was getting really warm.

Tweek was shaking and panting as he felt Craig's fingers dancing over his pale skin. He felt the fingers slowly move over his neck brushing over the still healing bite mark as he felt a spark rush through his body. Craig moved his lips down the others body as he let his lips brush over the small nub on his chest as he felt the blonde jerk and arch into the sensation. He let his tounge peak out slowly from past his lips as he licked at it granting him as sharp intake of air from the boy under him. He started to lick at it slowly then pinch at it with his teeth pulling at it some. He then pulled his mouth back slowly as he kissed his way over to the other giving it the same treatment.

Tweek felt his whole body heating up as he started to squirm under Craig's mouth and hands. He arched his back and hips up slowly as he let his growing 'problem' brush against Craig's chest. The raven hair boy pulled back some as he looked down seeing the others problem as he found himself smirking. "Seems there is something else that wants to play," he whispered as his eyes trailed back up Tweek's body locking eyes with the other. Tweek's face and ears burned brightly as he looked away from the others gaze nervously. Craig took this chance as he kissed his way down slowly as his hands trailed with him. When they reached the others pants he let his lips brush over the bulged that had formed though the pants. He started to kiss at it as Tweek jolted arching up at the sensation.

Craig moved his hands unbuttoning the jeans the other wore as he hooked his fingers into the loops pulling them down slowly. He moved them enough to grab the undergarments that were on as he pulled them as well. Tweek looked down as he shifted his hips up slowly helping the other as he then watched his pants leave their little nest. He moved his hands to hid himself but Craig slowly pushed the others hands away. He bit his lip slightly as he looked at the other as he found himself licking his lips. "D-don't look at me like that!" Tweek shouted as he covered his face.

"I can't help it...you look so...delicious..." Craig growled out softly as he leaned down giving the other a long, rough lick. Tweek gasped out loudly that turned into a moan rolling off his lips. His hands shot down as they grabbed at Craig's dark locks. Craig slowly dragged his tongue up one side then down the other as he opened his eyes getting a look at Tweek. He felt his own body heat up feeling himself throb. He saw Tweek's emerald eyes peaking out some through half closed eyes. He had silver beads of sweat running down his dark pink cheeks. He shut his eyes once more as he licked around the head of it before he slowly let his lips part more taking the tip into his mouth. He pushed his mouth all the way down slowly dragging his tongue over it before he let out a low growl sending vibrations over the other's shaft.

Tweek moaned out loudly pulling at Craig's hair slightly as he felt the other starting to move his head. He pulled harder earning another growl that sent the same sensation through his whole body. His head fell back as he panted and moaned loudly as he felt Craig pick up his pace just a little. When Craig drew his head back up as he pulled his mouth away from the throbbing shaft as he blew on the tip a little. "C-craig...p-please more..." Tweek begged softly as he felt his body tremble from the lack of stimulation now.

Craig shifted some as he let himself sit back slowly as he pulled his own shirt off. The moment the shirt left his body he felt his back hit the pillows under the two of them as Tweek had pressed his whole body against Craig's. He felt lips then tongue on and in his mouth as he moaned into Tweek's mouth. He shifted his hips when he felt Tweek fumbling with the frown of the pants as he felt a cold breeze hit his lower half as the pants left his hips. Tweek sat up slowly so that he was straddling the other as he looked down at him blushing hard. He shifted his hips slowly letting the other rub slightly against his shaft then at his entrance as Craig arched his hips up a little.