Chapter 10--- Hunting

It had been a few hours now since Tweek had left his cabin behind. He looked up from his place on a log towards the sky. He tapped his foot slightly as he took another drink from his bottle of water. "What was I thinking coming out here towards the end of the day?!" he asked himself outloud in a slight panic. He threw his bottle of water back into his bag before standing up. He dug for a moment grabbing up a flash light then shut his bag. He flicked it on as he looked around slowly letting the light dance a little over the ground and trees.

He threw his bag back onto his back as he started his walk again. He kept the light low towards the ground just so he could see where he was walking. He bit at his lip slightly as he jumped hearing the wind blow through the trees.

He came to a stop as the light danced around on the surface of the lake. He stopped near the edge as he looked in it for a moment before looking around. "Alright....if I am here at the lake then I am pretty far out from the cabin...meaning if I was a wolf...I would want somewhere close to water but far from people..." he mumbled to himself as he throught for a moment.

He let his light trail over to the left of the lake seeing a clear path leading up to a trail. He then scanned his light to the right seeing the path over growing and the path barely seen. He desided to go right. He took his time making it slow so that he wouldn't trip and fall over anything. The father down the path he went the more he felt as if something was watching him.

He stopped in an area that was heavy with trees and bushes as he started to shake. He reached up slowly grabbing his stone as he felt his panic starting to rise. He jolted slightly hearing stick crack. "W-who's there?!" he shouted out in fear. He backed up only to trip and feel something pick him up.

He screamed out as he dropped his light on the ground and felt netting all around him. He started to panic as he heard footsteps come closer to him. "Well look at this boys! Its the little freak that keeps removing our traps!" a large male said to three other men.

Tweek started to panic more as he watched the men come into view of his light better and carrying their own. The men wore dark colored clothing and each of them carried some sort of gun that Tweek couldn't tell what kind. His emerald eyes grew wide as fear swam freely in them. "You are going to find out what we do to people that screw with our hunting..." the larger man said with a laugh as he came closer to the net.