Chapter 26--A Fae's Gift

Tweek stared at Alister in amazement as he watched the wings on the boy's back flutter around then his eyes went to the tail wagging slightly. "Y-you mean I...I have wings like you?" Tweek asked as he shook some in full amazment. Alister lowered his eyes towards the ground for a moment before looking back up a little. "Yes sir...well maybe not fully like mine but something similar...." Alister answered softly as he scratched at his ears, "My mother taught me that each Fae is different so their wings...energy...gifts can vary from person to person. In my case...I can pull physical aspects like taking the Alpha's sight and loaning it to you. I can also take gifts and either use them myself or give them to another to try and help."

Alister walked forward slowly as he let out a long deep breath before speaking again. "It can take a toll on me but only if I do it for several hours to several days," he said as he smiled just a little at Tweek before he turned his eyes down avoiding eye contact. "In your case...it would seem that you are able to heal through your tears since you were unable to see what was going on. The silver energy that you have is a very rare gift and are only passed through Old Souls."

"Old Souls....I remember Craig's mother calling us Old or Forgotten Souls. D-does that mean I-I...oh wow..." Tweek said as he pulled at his hair a little, "This is a lot to take in!" Alister watched for a moment as he reached out to touch Tweek but pulled back quickly as if not wanting to break him. "I-It is yes...but f-first you would just need to p-pull your Old Soul and your new one together..." Alister stammered out softly.

Tweek looked at the other seeing the boy not looking at him as he body shook even more. He was scared to know but something inside of him wanted to learn more. He turned back looking at Craig for a moment who seemed to be either relaxing or sleeping now. He found himself smiling as he drew in a long deep breath before turning his dark blue eyes back towards Alister. "T-then please..show me. I-if it means I can be stronger to help him then I want to learn..." he asked quickly.

"Alright...t-then to start you need to relax your body and feel for something. IT's really hard to explain...but as I was taught...feel for something that is rather cold. Once you find it you reach out and slowly take it. Then pull the cold towards you and let it wrap your body while you keep relaxing. I-It...it also helps if you picture something close to you for a channeling place," Alister said as Tweek looked confused, "An anchor of sort...something that you can follow back if you feel yourself floating or moving away from where you are now..."

Tweek nodded as he slowly closed his eyes taking slow deep breaths. The world around him slowly seemed to fade away as his body warmed up slowly. He felt something dance around his body making him shutter as he reached out as if to grab at it. He held it gently in his hands before drawing it close to him feeling the cold wrap him even more. He felt himself being pulled as he saw Craig holding out a hand. A smile spread over his face as he began making his way towards where he felt Craig.

Tweek's eyes shot open fast as they were now pure white and Craig jolted awake quickly blinking finding he had his sight back. He turned fast seeing white and silver lights wrapping around Tweek and Alister was standing with his hands in his pockets in slight awe of what he was seeing. After a moment the lights went away as he Tweek shut his eyes feeling his shoulders shift slightly.

Craig moved closer as he watched a pair of emerald green, silver and dark blue mosquito like wings open slowly then a second set appeared right under the first pair. He watched as they flicked slowly shaking what seemed like dew drops off of the newly formed wings. "T-they're....beautiful..." Craig stammered out at a lost for words. He watched a silver light fly past his face then another fly past Alister making him jump back quickly. Tweek rubbed at his eyes as the wings closed onto his back.

"Are you alright?" Craig asked softly placing his hands onto Tweek's shoulders as he turned the other towards him a little. Tweek blinked a few more times as he looked at the ground as he let out a sharp gasp. He moved his hands slightly as silver streams of energy danced over his hands. He then slowly turned his head up towards Craig as the raven haired boy froze with his eyes locked on Tweek's. He opened his mouth as if to say something but he was in full shock. A smile spread over Tweek's face as he reached out touching at Craig's cheek as his emerald eyes glittered with newly formed tears. "I-I can see you.." he whispered as the silver tears ran down his face falling onto the ground like small pearls.