Chapter 37--Old and New

Lejion smiled a little as she looked at the boy who spoke her name. "Ah...young Stanly Marsh...it has been soooo long since I saw your presious little face," she cooed out in a cold tone as she moved over slowly. She let her long claws run over the boy's cheek making him jerk his face away only to have her grab his chin to face him. "So tell me boy? What would your presious little mate say if I wake him and tell him that you simply tried to kill yourself after drinking too much. Then you gave up your voice to simply see him again," she growled as he flinched, "Yet I heard you speak my name! I have heard you speaking only 3 months after I took it!"

She moved away slowly moving towards Kenny as she grabbed his throat making him struggle. "Kenneth McCormick...the imortal one. The one that slipped into my waters and gave up your curse to come back to the small blonde?" she said as he struggled to breath then started coughing when she released him, "Yet...I watched you fall from heights and were attacked by a group of hunters. So...here you are...alive and no marks to prove anything! You bleed out but wake up a little while later..."

Kenny tried hard to move but the energy pushed harder against him to keep him in place. Lejion stopped finally in front of Alister who had his eye's locked on the hollow sockets in front of him. "Lastly...Alister Poe...I took your light out of your beating heart and you managed to find a pair of stones with the boy I wanted. Even more so...I see the light glowing brightly from your chest!" she growled as she moved back from the boys as they tried to break free.

She slowly looked over each of the three boys that were wrapped in her tendrals of energy. She pulled Butters close to her first as she looked the boy over running a finger the pale face as his skin slowly started to turn a soft grey. Kenny felt a jolt in his chest as his light blue stone slowly started to turn grey as well. "Leave him alone!!" Kenny shouted as he started to panic.

Lejion laughed loudly as she did the same to the other two boys making Stan and Alister panic as well. "You will excuse me...I will be taking my NEW prices with me," she said as she turned to leave. The moment she turned around a large burst of silver energy shot at her as she screamed out. The tendrals dropped Pete, Kyle and Butters onto the ground. Stan felt the pressure off him as he rushed over to Kyle panicing like Kenny and Alister.

Lejion turned seeing where the energy came from as another burst flew at her. She managed to dodge as she growled out louder. A silver figure slowly walked out of the treeline as fae wings were opened on his back. His blonde hair had silver streaks through it as his emerald green eyes slowly started to turn more of a white in color.

A glow of gold and dark blue appeared slowly next to him as sparks slowly rose out of his eyes, "Seems that we are in time," came a voice that seemed a mix of Craig's voice and a much older version. The blonde slowly turned smiling then opened his hand as silver light slowlly wrapped into a ball in his hand, "You are right...and I think it's time to teach the WITCH a lesson," Tweek's voice ran out mixed with another as well.