Chapter 30-- Burst

Pete couldn't even look Alister now as he felt his rage building up as he shook slowly. Tweek moved gripping at Alister's arm to keep him from running off as he half dragged the boy over to Pete. The moment they were close to each other, Pete began to shout at the other about everything that was on his mind since that day. Alister stood there confused as he watched the taller male scream at him as he started to argue with him as well. "You are an idiot! That is no reason to ignore me!!!"

"Well it is to me! If I am close to you it hurts!!"

"That doesn't matter you can still be my friend!"

"Haven't you figured it out?! I CANT BE NEAR YOU!!"

"Yes you can! Curse or not you shouldn't turn your back on your friend!"

"I don't WANT to be friends with you! I want to be.."

"Be my mate?! Then why not!?"

"I gave that up!!!"

"STOP!!!!!" Tweek screamed out as he held his ears. A burst of energy shot out around him as it hit everyone knocking everyone backwards or sideways. Craig flew back hitting a tree, Kenny rolled backwards, Pete and Alister flew sideways crashing hard into the ground. The energy wrapped around Tweek holding his head as he started to pull his hair. The screaming and shouting at each other brought up a memory of his that he tried so hard to push away.

The memory flashed in his mind seeing his parents shouting at him then at each other about the shop having to be closed down. They were mad at each other for having let the shop slip into disrepair. When Tweek tried to cut in to make his parents shouted they began shouted at him as if it was his fault. He ran scared into his room as he slammed the door shut. The screaming kept going as he covered his ears crying. He then opened his tears filled eyes as he quickly crawling onto his bed as he yanked open the window. He crawled out then took off into the woods in the late evening. He was only 8.

Craig groaned some as he opened his eyes a little as he looked at Tweek seeing him curled into a ball on the ground holding his head and rocking. He pushed himself up slowly as he started to move towards him. "Alpha!" Alister shouted as he pushed himself up holding his arm from having landed wrong on it, "That's a lot of magic he is pushing off! IT could h-"

"I don't care!" Craig shouted back at Alister as he watched Pete slowly sit up and Kenny hold his head as he watched, "Tweek needs me!" He slowly made his way over feeling the energy push out more and push against him. He flinched from the pressure that was on him as he reached up grabbing the stone around his neck. He squeezed it tightly as a pulse shot through Tweek's stone.

Tweek gasped out as he felt the pulse as he opened his tears filled eyes as he looked down at the stone then looked over at Craig coming closer. He was shaking as he started to hyperventilate. Craig pushed through the energy as he grabbed Tweek holding him close. "You are safe mate...I am right here," he said in a shaky tone trying to hold tight to Tweek so he wasn't pushed back. Tweek shook as he felt the energy slowly fade away from around him as he wrapped his arms around the raven hairs boy slowly. He cried softly as he buried his face into his chest begging for help.

Alister flinched some as he held his arm tighter as he turned looking over at Pete who was rubbing his head a little. He lowered his blue eyes slowly then turned his head away. "I...I am sorry," he whispered as he finally let tears run down his face, "I thought pushing you away would make it hurt less...but it seems I only hurt you more..."

"You...you didn't know and I am sorry for being such an ass for not seeing this sooner," Pete said as he turned his reddish eyes towards the red head next to him. He reached out slowly pushing the hair from his face that came out of the ponytail. Alister felt his face burn before he turned away slightly. Kenny looked from Craig and Tweek then over at Pete and Alister as he let out a long sigh. "Now that everything is FINALLY settling down..." Kenny called out as he popped his neck and shoulders causing the others to look towards him some, "Why don't we eat before we try and fix everything."