Chapter 20-- Warning

Tweek let his free hand slowly run over each of the trees as he started to make his way back. His body shook feeling tired from everything that has gone on. He felt the warmth of the sun hitting his back as it started to raise. He stopped for a moment coughing hard as he felt his knees wanting to buckle. No...come on Tweek. You can do this...just get back to Craig and then you can sleep.. he told himself as he pushed off the tree.

Craig was pacing back and forth frantically in front of his family's home as he watched the tree line. He wanted badly to rush out and look for Tweek but knew he had to come back on his own. He looked down at the stone around his neck seeing it look really dull. "Come on my moon flower...you can do this..." he whispered softly as he gripped the stone tightly in his hand. He shut his eyes for a moment whispering something as he felt it warm up on his chest.

Tweek felt the stone in his hand warm up as he turned his head down seeing a blur of dark blue in his hand. He drew the stone up as he placed it around his neck then clung tightly once again to the other stone in his hand. He turned his head up as he saw a blurry glow in the distance as he slowly made his way towards it.

"It would seem that the human hasn't returned yet and the sun is almost up," Craig's father said as he let out a small chuckle, "Now that, that is done why don't you head back to your pack and see about finding a different mate." Craig had stopped his pacing as he heard his father speak and a hand slowly clap down onto his shoulder. He shifted his shoulder away as he turned to look at his father feeling anger well up in him. "What did you do to him," he growled out as he began to shake with anger.

His father was about to answer as dragging foot steps got closer to the area. Craig turned fast as he saw a shaking, soaked Tweek. Tweek's hair was clung to his face and his clothes clung tightly to his body. Tweek walked over slowly as he looked up fully at the two figures holding up the stone. "It's...it's like the n-night sky...l-l-l-like the day we met..." he stammered out standing as tall as he could.

Craig's heart sank as he looked into Tweek's eyes. The once beautiful emerald eyes that glew brightly before him were now clouded in dark grays. He reached out slowly as he touched at his cheek as Tweek leaned into the fimilar touch. "T-tweek...your eyes..."

"I gave them u-up" Tweek cut Craig off as he turned his head up a little to see the outline better, "I-I was a-a-a-asked to give something away...I-I-I offered two things...and she took one. I-I don't care though...I ca-came....back...to....you" Tweek's words slowly seemed to fade out as his body started to sink to the ground. Craig quickly caught Tweek holding him closer as he shut his eyes. He drew in a long deep breath as he felt his blood start to boil. "You pushed him into Lejion's waters didn't you...DIDN'T YOU?!" Craig barked loudly as his eyes started to seep to a blood red color.His father stepped back from his son feeling the energy rising off of him. "I was only doing what would be best for the pack...as an Elder-"

"I don't give a damn about you being an Elder!! You put Tweek's life at risk and now he gave up his sight to even come back!" Craig shouted as pulled Tweek up in his arms as the energy pushed outwords, "You have no right for you have done. I will leave you with two options. 1- You and ONLY you leave my area and never return. Or 2- You stay and fight me and lose your life. Your pick Richard"

Craig looked back at his mother and sister for a moment as he drew the energy back from them. Laura gave a small nod as her and her daughter walked back into the cave. He then held Tweek close to him as he pushed past the man in front of him making his way back to the cave.