Chapter 38--Re-Banishment

Lejion growled as she went to send out her energy back towards the boys once more. They stapped back as if they hit a wall as she growled even louder. "What is the meaning of this?!" she shrieked loudly as she watched Pete and Kyle slowly wake up as their skins faded back to normal. She found herself smirking before she turned back towards the two that had entered the area.

"The meaning of this is that we thought we sank you further into those waters," 'Tweek' said as he stepped closer as he let out a deep growl.

"And I had thought I drowned you both hundards of years ago but it would seem that I was wrong," Lejion growled once more. She moved her hands up as the tendrals formed slowly as black energy appeared whipping around. 'Craig' moved closer to his mate as he shifted his step vanishing from next to him. Lejion looked around fast as she felt a hit collid with her face sending her sideways.

Craig stood there as he shook out his hand letting the energy fall from it as he turned hearing Kenny's voice. "B-butters! Come on mate wake up!" Kenny said in a panic as he held the smaller blonde close to him. Craig knelt down slowly as he as he found himself looking over the boy as well. Lejion had managed to gain her footing as she lundged towards Craig.

A silver flash happend making her jump back screaming in pain as Tweek stood there with his arms open. "What have you done to him?" he asked in a very low growl.

"It would seem that he is the wink link in the chain and I plan on taking him with me. All prices MUST BE PAID!!!!" she screamed as her tendrals lashed out hitting at Tweek. Tweek managed to block several of them but still felt the sting of some. Craig moved forward as he moved his hand forming a ball of energy that sparked and danced in his hand.

He threw it had as Lejion caught it only to have it shock her. Tweek moved fast as silver light streatched in his hands as ice formed around her. "NO!!! I will not go back now!!!" she screamed out as she tried to pull herself out of the lights.

"A little late for that," Tweek said as he flared his wings out as the light grew. Lejion screamed out as she faded away with her screams. The clearing in front of the cave was no empty. Tweek shook out his hands as his wings vanished and he slowly sunk down on the ground sitting. Craig felt his own body slump down as he shook coughing.

Tweek moved his body some crawling towrds the small group as he looked over Butters for a moment. He reached out placing a hand on the boy's ash grey face. He drew in a long deep breath as the silver light slowly appeared very dully. Craig reached over a little as the dark blue light formed and wrapped aroundt he silver. "Come on Butters...come back. Kenny needs you," Tweek whispered before he shut his eyes slumping down asleep.

Craig caught Tweek as he watched as Butters's face slowly gained color again then he drew in a small breath. Kenny let out a deep breath in releif as he held his mate tightly to him. He smiled some as he heard the boy now snoring softly. There was a long silence before Kyle finaly broke it. "What....the hell....did we get pulled into this time?" he asked as he looked from Stan all the way around to the sleeping Tweek.

Craig found himself laughing slightly which was an odd thing for a lot of the memebers of the small group to see. He looked over at Kyle as he shook his head. "After a recharge...Tweek and or I will tell you guys what happend. For now..lets all get some rest," he told them.