Chapter 4---The Pack

The three wolves slowly made their way back to their home as the black wolf shifted back. She growled loudly as she slammed her fist into a tree. The red wolf shifted to her human form as she rushed over pulling the other girls hand back. "Wendy don't do that! I know you are mad..." she told Wendy before she yanked her hand back.

"NO! It's not alright Red! You know what happens when we interact with humans! And th-that CREATURE has one of our precious marks!" Wendy shouted at Red as the girl moved her red hair from her face and backed away. Wendy slowly walked into the cave as the finally wolf shifted and stepped in front of her. "You know if he finds out you hurt what was protected.." she said as Wendy cut her off. "He wont Bebe." Wendy retorted as she growled.

"Wont find out what ladies?" came a small chuckle as a larger golden, yellow wolf walked over slowly as he shifted slowly to his human form. His icy blue eyes fell onto the three girls watching them. Wendy shot both Bebe and Red looks as if to keep them quiet.

When Wendy looked back at the other male only to have him in her face. He reached out slowly as he took up her hands looking them over. He drew in a long deep breath picking up on something. "Seems sweet little pup got her little claws dirty," he said softly as he watched her closely.

Wendy yanked her hand back from him, "It is none of your concern Kenny.." she growled as she pushed past him. "It is when it's blood of something that shouldn't be touched," he answered making Wendy stop in her tracks. She slowly balled up his fists as her fist shook. She turned swinging hard towards Kenny but he simplu stepped to one side grabbing her hand. "Temper Temper..." he cooed out a little as he threw her fist away then walked away, "Be ready"

Wendy growled more as she went to go after Kenny before Bee and Red grabbed her to hold her back. She started to get more angry then froze. The hair on the back of her neck slowly as all three girls turned looking at where the energy came from. A tall male with raven black hair slowly stepped out from around the corner. Like the others in the cave, he wore enough to cover himself. A shimmering green and blue stone shifted around his neck. He moved over towards them as he raised a hand with an old green fabric wrapped around that hand.

The girls shifted all moving to a small bow towards him. "Alpha..." they all whispered quietly. The male's dark blue eyes stared down at the girls as his hand that was up pointed out towards Wendy. "Would you care to explain why I smell what I shouldn't on you..." he asked coldly in a monotone voice.