Chapter 5--- Watchful

Wendy felt her whole body jolt as the male spoke to her. She looked to her left then to her right seeing Bebe and Red had began to back away from her. "You two aren't going anywhere anyways...I can smell it on both of you as well," he growled softly as his eyes slowly started to narrow.Wendy was shaking then stood tall drawing in the courage. "We were out hunting down a few animals and this...human with crazy blonde hair was putting traps up"

"He was disarming them..." Bebe said quickly only to get a growl from Wendy. The male waved his hand slightly as he didn't want to hear it from either of them. He walked over as he reached out as he turned Wendy around as well as the other two girls. "Take me to where you saw him...Kenny...watch the pack. I am going out," he told the other male that was still near by. Kenny lowered his head in a small bow as he walked past him, "Yes Craig"

After a few minutes Wendy stopped slowly by the tree she had found what the human was. Craig slowly moved past her as he knelt down seeing the trap that was hiding. He slowly ran his hand over it seeing that it was disarmed. He drew in a long deep breath through his nose picking up on the smell. A small smile seemed to appear then vanish just as quick is it came. He slowly stood up as he turned towards the females. "Back to the cave. Now. I will be handling it. I know how long it takes. No detours" he ordered as he shifted to his wolf form and took off.

++++Meanwhile+++
Tweek finally made it back to his home as he looked around. He smiled rather happy that he was able to disarm the traps he had found. He walked up to the door as he blinked seeing a note grabbing it. "Be back in the morning. Seems that Clyde walked through a bunch of posion ivy. We borrowed the four wheeler. Sorry Tweek. See you in the morning. ~Token"  Tweek let out a long sigh as he looked around then went back into his house.

He walked over pouring a cup of coffee seeing Token made a fresh pot before they left. He slowly walked out as he shut the door sitting out on the porch. He sipped at the coffee as he let out a long deep sigh. "All alone once again..." he said as he rubbed at the marks on his cheek. He shuttered hard as the flash of memory made him shake more. He let his eyes drift around slowly as the sun started to set slowly. His eyes stopped as he tilted his head seeing something before he shook his head looking back up at the sky.

A pair of dark blue eyes gazed out from behind a tree nearby. The raven black paw that rested on the tree slowly shifted to a pale hand. Another small smile appeared on the male's face as he watched Tweek. He touched at the stone around his own neck. "Found you"

((A/N Thank you all for your patients! Hope the two updates make up for my absents! :3 Love you all and thanks for reading so far! More to come my beautiful people!))