Chapter 7---Reveal

Tweek stood there looking at the Craig guy who was bowing in front of him. He blinked slowly as he took in the words that he was saying. Missing peice? Looking for me? Huh?! IS he a stalker? Am i going to die?! What happened to that huge wolf that was here?! GAH!!! Too much pressure!!! His body was shaking so hard that he sunk to the ground. He wasn't sure what was going on nor what to do. He laced his fingers into his blonde hair as he started to pull at it. His thoughts and voices were starting to get the best of him again.

He shut his eyes tightly as he tried to block out what was going on in his head. All of a sudden he felt warmth around him follwed by soft shushing noises. He could feel his body relaxing just a little as he slowly opened his eyes. He blinked away the tears that were forming from his panic as he saw black hair next to him.

"I am sorry for scaring you" Craig whispered to him as he slowly shifted so that Tweek was sitting in his lap. Tweek calmed more as he looked up fully finally as his eyes met Craig's. He felt his face heat up before he turned away. He took slow deep breaths over and over again before his eyes scanned over the others arm. He reached out slowly as he saw the green strip of cloth around it.

He slowly lifted it up as he looked over it confused seeing a bright yellow button sticking off the fabric. "T-that...I....wait wait wait wait...." Tweek stammered out as he held up Craig's arm showing it to him, "Where did you get this? A-are you f-fimilar with the black wolf that was here? A-are you it's owner?!"

Craig found himself letting out a small laugh as he looked at the fabric then looked at Tweek. It was clear to him that the blonde didn't know who he was fully. He moved the boy off his lap as he stepped back slowly looking at him. He drew in a long deep breath as he let his body slowly shift.

Tweek watched as Craig's body slowly bend forward as the hair from his head seemed to slowly grow longer. His ears shifted up to the top of his head as a tail fluffed behind him. His hands slowly closed forming into paws as did his feet. He shook out his fur fully as he sat on the porch in front of Tweek. Craig slowly opened his eyes, letting the blue gleam brightly in the porch light.

Tweek was mesmorized but what he just watched as he couldn't take his eyes of the wolf that was now in front of him. Do I seem a little more fimlar now my beautiful flower? Craig chuckled softly. Tweek looked around as he looked at the wolf realizing he wasn't going crazy. He just heard it talk?! Or was he going crazy.

Tweek took some deep breaths as he tried to peice it all together only to let out a very nervous laugh. He started to babble about people wolves, too much coffee and other random things. The babbling slowly came to a stop as his green eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out on the porch.