Chapter 43--Discovery

A week had gone by since everything that had happened. Just a few days prior they had learned that several of the members of the pack decided that they would move out of the cave. It wasn't until another week until all had agreed on it and construction had started on the cabin. Craig had walked around the cave slowly checking on everyone to see how clean up progress was doing. He slowly made his way back out of the cave as he saw Tweek talking to Butters. Butters moved some as he waved his hands around some as Tweek laughed as his wings opened up. He flew up slightly then he moved picking Butters as he flew up to the top of the cave with the smaller blonde.

Craig hurried out as he looked up and around not seeing them as Kenny was staring at where they went. "Where did.."

"Wanted to get a better view on something and Butters said he wanted to talk to Tweek in private," Kenny answered as he narrowed his eyes.

"Ok? A little odd that they want to talk now.."

"It's been two weeks since Butters woke up and he is finally strong enough to even shift forms again.."

"Yeah but that still doesn't explain why they flew off together"

"Give it time Alpha before we go looking..." Kenny sighed as he ruffled his own hair. He felt uneasy about the fact that Butters had gone off with Tweek but knew he could still trust his mate. Meanwhile Tweek slowly sat Butters down on the grassy area back behind the cave as his wings slowly faded away. He slowly settled down next to Butters as he looked over at the other. "What is it that you wanted to talk about?" he asked as he looked at Butters for a long moment.

Butters started to rub his knuckles together as he started to think. "I wanted t-to thank you again f-for helping me wake up..I-I had been thinking on what you had said when I was stuck in my own head," he started as he drew in deep breaths. He started to become really nervous about what he wanted to say playing it all through his head one more time before saying it out loud. "W-when I was stuck in my head and...the weird dream i have had for a few days now h-had me thinking. Y-you said that Kenny saw something in me that w-was stronger then I was...I think that I may know what it is or have an idea and I wanted to show y-you first before trying it on Kenny..."

"W-what kinda thing are we trying?" Tweek asked a little unsure of what the other was talking about.

"I-It's nothing bad I don't think...it's just really weird a-and I know that you have s-something special too..."

"Alright...can you show me or tell me?"

Butters drew in a long deep breath as he shut his eyes for a moment as he started to run back through the dream he had. He slowly opened up his hands as small little orbs appeared in his hand. Tweek leaned a little closer confused as he saw a green one with himself in it but he was blind. His eyes traveled over to another as Stan was holding his neck as a light left his lips, Kenny with a dark shadow being pulled from him as he held a now broken arm then Alister having the light pulled from his chest. The orbs slowly faded away as Butters opened his eyes slowly. "T-that's what I see and I don't understand it.." he stammered out as Tweek looked at him in awe.

Without another word Tweek's wings opened back up on his back as he picked Butters up quickly causing the boy to squeak. He flew back down to a waiting Kenny and Craig as Tweek looked at them sitting Butters down. "Butters is the one who gave the prices we paid."

"What?" Kenny and Craig said at the same time looking between the two blonds confused.

"Butters...can you show the boys what you showed me?" Tweek then asked s he looked at Butters. Buttered nodded slowly as he shut his eyes taking a little longer this time as the orbs appeared again. Kenny and Craig looked at each of them as more started to appear from other people that were around the cave. They slowly faded away when Butters opened his eyes then looked away from them. Kenny couldn't help himself as he moved picking Butters up into his arms spinning him around. "My Buttercup...you saved a lot of people from a lot of pain and didn't even know it," he told him hugging him close.

Craig moved as he slowly wrapped his arms around Tweek as he watched his Beta and the smaller blond hug each other. "In all my years I would have never thought that someone like that existed. It would also explain why Lejion wanted Butters," Craig told Tweek who nodded.

"If I was in her shoes and knew someone that could give back what I took...I would do the same thing," Tweek said with a small laugh. Craig laughed as well giving Tweek as quick kiss before walking back into the cave with the other 3 to finish packing.