Chapter 33-- A Comfy Spot

((Warning to my prettys! This is just the wonderful start to something even more! Thank you @twitchywitch001 for the idea!!!))

A few hours went by as the two just cuddled up on the couch together as Tweek found a movie for the two to watch for a little. He found himself smiling at how he watched the movie as he looked back at the screen. He then thought for a moment as he shifted up off the couch as he Craig looked up a little confused. "I will be right back," he told the raven haired boy as he walked away. Craig turned his head some as he watched Tweek walk away as he entered a room. He then turned his head away towards the TV then back at the door.

He started to feel rather eager not wanting to be apart from Tweek for so long as he got up walking away from the movie that was still playing. He went to the door as he pushed it open slowly as he peaked in. He tilted his head some as he watched Tweek moving back and forth around his room then over to the bed. He pushed the door open even more as he saw blankets and pillows scattered around the room. Craig tilted his head some as he watched Tweek move the pillows and blankets around as a nest started to form.

Craig's whole face started to burn bright as he watched the blonde close as he gulped some. D-does...does he want more? he found himself thinking as he took a step closer to Tweek. Tweek stopped as he stood up as he started to pull the shirt off only to turn to grab his other shirt. He screeched loudly having not expected to see Craig standing there as he covered his chest with the shirt. "C-craig?!" he stammered out as he looked into the dark blue eyes in front of him.

"Y-you made us a place to sleep together?" Craig found himself asking as Tweek looked over at the items as he nodded a little. Craig moved grabbing Tweek's hand pulling him towards the nest that he walked over. He cuddled himself down into it as he smiled nuzzling into Tweek a little. "C-craig...I-I need to finish changing," Tweek stammered out as his face burned brightly. Craig moved his hands up Tweek's arms slowly as he went to his shoulder then over his cheek. He tilted Tweek's face up a little, "I like you like this.." he whispered softly.

Tweek blushed more as he felt his heart race now as he shook a little more. He moved as he cuddled into Craig who wrapped his arms around him. Craig smiled as he shifted some pulling the blanket over the two of them as he cuddled down onto the pillows. Tweek drew in a long deep breath as he looked back up at Craig for a moment. "I-I take it you like our sleeping spot?" he asked softly.

Craig looked down at Tweek having felt himself relax in the nest as he nodded a little, "I do very much...its soft and warm..." he said as he kissed the top of Tweek's head, "And it gives me a reason to be closer to you." Tweek blushed hard as his heart rate picked up before he looked up just a little. He felt a pull as he leaned up slowly letting his soft lips brush against Craig's rough ones. Craig pressed his lips more into Tweek's as he wrapped his arms around him pulling him up. Tweek let out a small squeak letting his mouth open as Craig took the chance letting his tongue crash against the others. The kiss became more heated as Craig's hands moved and his fingers danced over Tweek's bare back making the blonde shutter under his hands.

Craig pulled back from the kiss as he started to lick and bit his way down Tweek's chin to his neck then his chest as he pushed the blonde slightly so he fell onto his back. Tweek's body jolted as he moaned out loudly feeling his whole body start to tingle. "C-craig..." he stammered out as he turned his head down as his emerald eyes locked onto the dark blue ones. "Do you want me to stop?" Craig asked as his hot breath brushed over the others skin.

Tweek felt his body shake even more as he felt his mind starting to race. Part of him wanted to stop but the other part of him answered for him. "N-no...j-just be gentle with me please..." he softly begged as he turned his face away feeling it burn more. Craig slowly moved his head back up as he turned Tweek's face back towards his. He locked eyes with the blonde as he gave him a smile. "Don't worry my moon flower...I will take it slow and gentle with you," he whispered, "I don't wish to harm the soft petals of my flower" He then leaned slowly in as he kissed Tweek once more.