Chapter 44--Moving Day

+++1 Month Later+++

Time at the cave slowly went by as things seemed to went back to normal. The wolves slowly started to move their things towards their new pack house. The group of 15 people finally all came to terms that it would be a lot safer to get away from the cursed waters. Stan over saw the group that was still gathering the last of their things at the cave while Kenny started to lead another small group towards their new home. The dark haired blond male had a grip on his smaller blond mate not wanting to lose him in their walk. Kyle had gone ahead with Kenny's group, carrying some of the furs in his arms. He yawned out softly as Butters turned looking at the male now next to him. He had noticed that Kyle had been a lot more tired then he had before and was wandering why. He reached out some as he waved a hand slightly when he saw him starting to fall asleep. "Kyle?" he called softly.

"Huh?! WHAT?!" Kyle said jumping slightly then blinked looking over at Butters as he found himself giving a small smile, "Sorry about that Butters...didn't mean to yell..."

"You seem kinda out of it there fella? Have you been getting any sleep?"

"Not as much as I should I guess," he laughed slightly moving some of his red hair from his face. The curls that normally stood wild on his head seemed to be flat and not as lively as before. Butters looked at his friend with a worried look then he found himself smiling like a child on Christmas. Kyle looked at the smaller male with a confused look as he slowed his pace slightly to get a slight distance between them. "What's got you all smiles now?" Kyle asked curious.

"Nothing as of now," Butters answered as he started to skip now pulling a confused Kenny along with him. Kyle rolled his eyes watching him for another moment before adjusting the furs in his arms walking again.

At the cabin Craig fell back onto the bed panting some as he looked up towards the ceiling as he ran his hand through his dark hair. His eyes slowly traveled over to a messy mop of blond hair before Tweek slowly pulled his face from the pillow laying on his stomach. "C-couldn't wait anymore?" Tweek asked with a small laugh propping himself up onto his elbow exposing his bare chest to the other male.

"You didn't seem to mind that I didn't wait...besides I had to have my fun before everyone else arrived," Craig laughed some as he leaned over giving Tweek a long kiss. Tweek leaned into the kiss as it became slightly more heated as Craig pulled Tweek on top of him. There was a loud knock on the door making them both pull away and Craig let out a growl followed by Tweek laughing.

"Its been an hour your guys! What the hell is taking so long with breaking down a bed and dresser?!" Clyde's voice rang out as the door flew open. Clyde stopped in his tracks as he looked at the two fully naked males in front of him. He found his eyes traveling from Craig over to Tweek who was straddling the others lap fully exposed to him. Tweek jolted back off Craig's lap as he pulled a blanket around him as Craig grabbed a pillow covering himself. "Clyde! I told you to leave them al- OH LORDS" Token called out as he looked up at the ceiling having walked in to grab Clyde, "Kenny howled. Be here soon!" Token then grabbed Clyde's arm dragging him out fast shutting the door behind them.

There was a small silence between the two still laying on the mattress before Craig broke out in a laugh as he fell back onto his back. "GAH?! W-what's so funny?! They saw us!!!" Tweek said in a panic

"No but I think Clyde just realized that he is gay!" Craig said with another laugh as he slowly sat up then moved pulling Tweek to him. He slowly started to pet the others hair to calm him some. "Come on my love. Let's get dressed and met the rest of the pack properly" He gave Tweek a quick kiss before he pulled him to his feet allowing them both to get dressed