Chapter 39--Waking Souls

The rest of the day went by rather slowly like a dark cloud hung over the cave. Stan was following Kyle around like a lost pup. The raven haired boy would jump at the smallest sounds and growl at people that got too close. Kyle rolled his eyes a little as he moved over pushing some of the other's hair from his face. He gave him a half smile as his mint green eyes finally fell onto Stan's blue-grey eyes. "I am alright...just a little tired Stan..." the red head told him kissing his forehead. He slowly held the blue stone in his hand as he reached out taking the red and green one placing the two together. They flared to life and glow brightly which made Stan let out a long deep sigh.

Alister was sound asleep in his own little room clinging to Pete tightly. Kenny had Butters in his lap as he whispered to him softly about a few things not able to be heard. Butters still hadn't fully woken up since what had happened to him. Kenny slowly lifted the orange stone in his hand then moved it towards the baby blue one. He held them close to each other as he watched the baby blue flare to life but the orange one only glowed dully. "Still hasn't woke yet?" Craig asked softly seeming back to himself.

"No...and his stone isn't glowing brightly when my stone is with his. I am very worried," Kenny admitted as he drew the smaller blonde to him, "Craig...please...tell me what the hell is going on?" Craig let out a long deep sigh as he slowly sat down in front of Kenny keeping his distance slightly. He watched Kenny's movements not wanting his Beta get too jumpy or anything. He always knew he was protective of his smaller mate due to how Butters was. He turned his head back towards where Tweek was writing in a notebook having woken up. He was showing and talking with Clyde and Token about something. His dark blue eyes slowly fell back onto his Beta, "Alright...lets start with the walk back"

~~FLASH BACK~~

Tweek held Craig's hand tightly in his own as he started to feel his heart racing then he stopped pulling Craig to him. Craig look a little confused about to say something but stopped when he felt something go up around both him and Tweek. The two watched as things started to fade and they seemed to be in a white room rather then the woods that they were walking in. Tweek moved closer to Craig clinging to his arm tightly. "Please do not be afraid of us...we had thought this was a little easier to talk to you guys especially since she is waiting for you guys," came a voice which caught Craig's attention more. He touched at his chest slightly as he blinked confused.

"The feeling you have is us...we are known as the old souls and we wish that you both allow us to help..." came another as Tweek turned pushing his back to Craig's. The boys slowly watched a pair of males appear in front of them. One had short black hair and emerald green eyes gave a crooked smile at Tweek. A white blonde male with dark blue eyes stared back at Craig with his arms crossed watching the younger male. "Who are you?" Tweek asked shaking slightly.

"My name is Lukas....and the blonde is my partner Gavin. We are the old souls that are your past and your gifts. Please...allow us to help. We will explain more soon....but please..." "Your pack is in trouble and we are here to make sure things go better or everyone is going to be harmed," the other male said quickly cutting in. Tweek bit his lip as he looked up slowly as the white went away revealing the dark skies and hearing screams. Craig looked back to check on Tweek then held out his hand slightly towards the male in front of him. "Then lets do this" he said as Tweek did the same.

~~END FLASH BACK~~

"Then we showed up here and they still haven't said anything but we need to make sure things are going well and that...Butters will wake up soon. Lejion just placed him in a sleep that it's taking him longer to come out of it," Craig told Kenny as he nodded slowly. He slowly pet the smaller blonde as he bit at his lip slightly. He drew in another long deep breath, "I don't think we can keep him here anym-"

"I am going to stop you right there because if you leave I will kick your ass but also you don't need to worry."

"I will always worry about Butters and I need to find a safer place for him and Karen!"

"That's what we wanted to talk to your guys about," Tweek said as he finally came over to the three as he smiled, "With Token and Clyde's help...we can add onto the cabin and we will take in anyone and everyone that wants to live there. It would be...what did you call it Clyde? A pack house?" Clyde nodded as he grinned at Tweek. Tweek found himself smiling back before he looked over towards Kenny. "It would be away from Lejion's waters....out of sight of hunters and..warmer for the winter. I also know I have to announce it to the rest of the pack but I think we all need sleep." Kenny nodded some as he watched Butters as Craig knew the other wasn't going to sleep that night. Craig got up slowly as he took Tweek's hand taking him to their room as everyone finally settled down for sleep.