Chapter 35--An Idea

As the sun slowly pushed itself into the sky, the stars slowly went back into hiding. The moon slowly faded away making way for the sun causing the sky to turn to pinks and yellows. When the sun slowly peeked into the window of the cabin, Craig was the first to stir in the nest that he was curled up in. He blinked slowly as he shifted slightly turning his head away. He went to move his body as he felt weight on it. He slowly turned his eyes downward to see where the weight was as he blinked.

Curled up close to him, with an arm and head on his chest was Tweek. He let his eyes travel over the blonde hair that was laying rather flat on his head now. He smiled a little as he saw the healing bite mark on the other as he let out a long deep sigh rather pleased with himself. He shifted just a little wrapping his arms around the boy feeling bare skin when he did. He blinked a little more as he soon realized that he too was unclothed.

He found his face warming up every so slightly as he looked out of the nest towards the window. He then looked back at Tweek not wishing to wake him but knew it would be best. He leaned down slowly as he started to kiss and nuzzle into Tweek's hair. "It is time to wake my mate," he whispered to the other.

Tweek stired a little as he didn't want to wake. When he shifted himself to his back he flinched hard rolling back to his side. He rubbed at his lower back slightly. "C-craig?" he whinned out a little as his emerald eyes opened looking up at Craig some. When he saw the others smile and bare chest everything came crashing back into his mind. He blushed hard as he pulled the covers over his head. Craig laughed a little as he pulled at the covers, "Come on my mate...it is time to get up and head back to the cave. I am sure Kenny is tired of babysitting," he chuckled.

"GAH! I-I am sore though...." Tweek stammered out blushing brightly as Craig sat up smiling. He scooped Tweek up slowly into his arms as he nuzzled him. "Then allow me to make things better and clean you up." Tweek found himself blushing more as Craig soon took him into the bathroom.

After about an hour of soaking in the warm water, the two had gotten dressed as Tweek had an idea come into his mind. "H-hey Craig...h-how would you feel a-about staying wi-with me?" Tweek asked stammering out.

Craig found himself smiling some then he let out a long deep breath. "I would love to be able to stay in your home with you but I have a pack to watch over..."

"I-I know...t-that's why I am thinking...t-that maybe...they stay here too..."

"Your home is so small and I don't want to take it over.."

"I-If you and i are g-going to be together I want to be close. I-I have money saved a-and we can add onto the cabin so everyone could fit. M-Means everyone would get somewhere w-warm and sa-safe to sleep and n-no hunters w-walking into the cave..."

Craig found himself thinking about the idea for a moment. He let his eyes travel around the cabin slowly. He had to admit it would be nice to be somewhere that could keep them cool. He had talked it over with the pack once before but knew it couldn't hurt to see who would want to. "You know what mate," he said smiling over at Tweek as he reached out taking his hand when the other finished putting his shoes on, "It sounds like a wonderful idea. Let us go back and speak with the others."

Tweek smiled some glad that the other liked the idea that he had. He nodded some as he went into the kitchen grabbing up a few breakfast bars for the walk back. He offered one to Craig, who took it as the two left locking up the cabin. Tweek one last look at the cabin making sure everything around it was still alright before the two set off towards teh cave once more.