Chapter 40--A Proposition

The night went by rather slowly like the afternoon and evening before it. Once the sun began to rise everyone slowly woke up stretching and yawning feeling the warmth of the morning sun pour into the cave. The small pack gathered slowly in the main area as they began to eat breakfast of the meats and berries that were found yesterday. Tweek looked around as he frowned not seeing Kenny or Butters figuring Kenny was keeping to himself. He looked at Craig as he gave a small nod of encouragement. He slowly rose as he walked to the opening of the cave. "H-hello everyone...I know we are still eating but I wanted to bring an idea that I have to your attention," he said as calmly as he could.

The other pack members slowly turned looking at Tweek when he spoke while some didn't bother to look up as they kept eating. Tweek drew in a long deep breath as he looked around seeing Craig, Clyde and Token sitting together. He kept his eyes on them for another short moment before he began to speak. "I know that I am still new to this pack and am human...sorta. I-I had an idea come to mind when I traveled back to my home with Craig for a day," he began as his face grew hot for a moment. He shook his head pushing back the memories as he drew in another long breath before starting again.

"I know that most or even a lot of you have lived out in this area for a long time and possibly even this cave. It has come to my attention with winter coming I don't like the idea of my new friends being out here during that time. So...my proposal that I have spoken with the Alpha himself about is...that within a few weeks to a month...th-that you all come and live with me in my home," he finally said.

The pack looked rather confused as they started to talk among themselves about it. Craig let his eyes travel around slowly as he took in what people were saying as he slowly rose up and walked over next to Tweek. "I know a lot of you won't want to do this and I can understand this. My mate and I have spoke about this and I had agreed for the safety of my family itself," he said as he took Tweek's hand in his own for a moment, "After everything that has happened during this week and how Lejion has been for the past few months I don't find this area to be safe anymore. I want nothing but the safety of my family and pack members. Those of you that wish to join us may and the others that don't want to...so be it. You may remain here.  By sun up in a few days from now I would like to know who will join us and who will not. That way we can make the home big enough for everyone. You may finish eating and go on with your normal days."

Craig nodded his head to the pack members as they lowered their heads in a bow understanding what they had to think on. He took Tweek's hand again as he slowly lead him outside as he kissed his mate's cheek. "You did very well..now we wait for answers," he told him as Tweek nodded while the two watch the rest of the sunrise.

((Hey everyone! Sorry for having disappeared for so long...work has been only giving me one day off a week and dealing with a few other things. I have not forgotten about you my lovely people nor have I forgotten about the stories. I will say this one is slowly coming to an end and wrapping up but that is not for several chapters. Take care my pretties! <3 Kit))