Chapter 11-- Found

Craig felt his body jolt up right from his sleep as he let out an uneaven breath. He ran his hands through his raven hair as he gripped the stone that hung around his neck. He couldn't place what he was feeling but something wasn't right. He rose quickly as he hurried out of his area of the cave to where the rest of the pack was sleeping. He looked around slowly before he approched Kenny.

"Wake up!" he half growled in a hushed tone as he started to kick at the blonde on the ground. Kenny jolted slightly from the kick as he sat up with a yawn looking up at Craig glaring slightly. "What crawled up your ass this late?" he asked with a low yawn.

"The human...Tweek....I think something is wrong," Craig said as he showed the stone to Kenny. The once dark blue stone now seemed to swirl with red in it. Kenny's eyes got wide as he stood fast looking around. "We need to find him now...my mark turned like that when my mate was bleeding.." he told Craig who now had a worried look on his normally stoic face.

The two boys shifted into their wolf forms fast as they both took off out of the cave. They started to sniff at the ground trying to pick up something that would lead them towards the blonde. "Does anything smell like him boss?"  Kenny asked rushing up next to Craig.

"Something very faint...THIS WAY!" Craig called out as he took off in a direction with Kenny hot on his tail. After a little while they slowed their paces keeping low as they saw light from a fire dancing. As the two got closer they crouched low in a bush as they peaked out to see what was going on.

Around the fire sat three men laughing and drinking something that Craig and Kenny couldn't see. Another male, much larger then the ones sitting came over as he was cleaning his hands. "Damn kid...won't tell me anything about why he removes the traps. Did however get him to stop screaming," he laughed as he sat down grabbing a drink out of the cooler.

"What do you want to do with him?" another asked as he leaned back looking in the direction of the boy they had. "Think we should just take him back to town and sell him? There is bound to be someone that would need extra hands"

Craig shook hard trying to keep himself from growling as he looked over at Kenny not seeing him. He backed himself out of the bush as he saw Kenny in his human form with a finger to his lips. He pointed over away from the group. Craig slowly shifted to his human form as well and peaked out from his and Kenny's new hiding spot.

They were slowly fell onto a mop of crazy blonde hair sitting on the ground. His hands were tired behind his back and he was tied to a tree. His face had bruises all over it and his shirt was covered in blood. His chest slowly rised and fell showing he was still breathing. Craig felt his body shake in pure rage. "Untie him and get him to saftly....I will be the destraction," Craig said.

Before Kenny could say or do anything he watched at Craig walked out of the trees. Kenny moved back into the shadows and moved towards Tweek. The men looked up seeing Craig approch. "What the hell do you want kid?" one asked as he rose slightly. Craig looked up at him as his dark blue eyes started to thin out slowly and change to a dull black. "I am here for my prize...and to clean up" he answered then he became a blur.