Chapter 46--Finally Settled

Once everyone had settled into the new surroundings they all sat back watching a movie. A lot of the wolves watched the small TV confused having not been around technology much. Others were watching the movie rather close wanting to see what would happen next. Kenny had leaned over whispering something to Tweek for a moment who nodded getting up slowly. He whispered to Craig what he was doing as the raven haired boy looked confused. He then looked over at the small blond that was enthralled in the movie that was playing. He then looked back up at his mate nodding a little. Tweek covered his mouth to keep himself from giggling as him and Kenny quickly left the area.

The movie slowly came in an end as Craig got up turning the movie off when it was over. He looked around the area for a moment as he watched the tired faces of his pack. He found himself letting out a small smile. He felt a whole lot better knowing his pack was now in a safe place. He stretched slowly then he felt someone come up behind him as he turned fast. Butters jumped back fast bowing low to him. "I-I am sorry t-that i came to close s-sir..." he stammered out fast as he rubbed his knuckles together.

"It's alright Butters," Craig said with a long deep sigh as he looked around for a moment, "What were you wanting to ask?"

"H-have you seen Kenny? I haven't seen him since the movie had started and I know Karen won't be back till tomorrow..."

"Yes I have seen him," Craig then answered as he looked up seeing Tweek appear in the doorway waving. Craig then slowly took Butters arm as he lead him slowly, "Follow me." Butters was confused as let his Alpha lead the way through the cabin as he looked at Tweek pointing at something. Craig then pushed Butters out onto the porch closing the door which confused the small blond. He turned his head a little as he rubbed his knuckles together drawing in a long deep breath. He saw small lights that created a path as he slowly started to follow it letting his hand slowly drift up to his stone. He felt it starting to warm up as he saw the orange glow. ~Come find me~ came a soothing voice making the small boy smile then hurry down the path.

When the path ended, he looked out in a small field that was behind the cabin as he looked around a little. He sniffed at the air a little as he started to follow his nose a little. ~So close my sweet pup~ came the voice again making Butters pickup his pace. He came to a stop as he saw a small baby blue light rise up from the ground and arms slowly open up. He rushed to them as he clung to Kenny tightly. "I am so proud of you Buttercup.."

"I-I just followed my nose," Butters said with a small nervous laugh.

"I know. I can still be proud of you for being you....now I want to start by saying I am sorry for being so clingy but...I wanted to do something special for you"

"Aww geez Kenny...having you in my life makes me feel special enough"

"I know but..." Kenny giggled a little as he shifted slightly moving his hand. His hand gave off a soft glow as he concentrated hard clearly trying his best with what he was just taught. All at once small lights shot up around them as the fireflies started to dance and move towards the sky making it look like they were standing in the stars. Butters couldn't help but gasp softly as he looked at it all then smiled wide. "I know that it's kind of a few days late but...Happy Birthday Leo," Kenny told him as he kissed him softly.

Back at the cabin Kyle hung his head out the window of his and Stan's new room. It was getting close to two months since he started to get sick but he couldn't place why he was. While Stan was doing his rounds outside like he always did he had asked Bebe to come in and check him out. The blonde curly hair girl sat down next to Kyle as her hands gave off a soft yellow glow as she let them flow over Kyle. After a moment she pulled back with a small gasp smiling wide, "That would explain it!" she giggled.