Prologue

Daniel Pov
" Dude you could of been less harsh on him he was just trying to help you." Jonah said as we walked  through the park.

"Don't you think I know that I just got angry because Jack brought a human into the house with out saying anything, Zach doesn't know how to control his hunger yet he's new" I snapped at him trying to get away to clam down over the incident that happened at the house with the guys. I was also hungry and need to leave before I took a bite out of Jacks mate. He knows it it's to dangerous to bring her into the house.

Jonah was going to replay but got cut off by a woman screaming. "STELLA WACHT OUT!!!" I wiped my head around to find out where the screaming was coming from and saw a older women looked liked she was in her mid her 30. She was running near the road. I looked at the road and saw a little girl with long brown pig tail and big brown eye walking across the road. That's when  saw a old rusted blue pickup truck coming down the road a foot away from hitting the little girl. I rushed into the road a grab her and brought her back to who I assume is her mother.

That's when I smell a amazing scent it's smell like warm honey and vanilla it was almost mouth watering. Certainly it couldn't be from the little girl in my arms. I was really surprised when it was the little girl I was holding, I looked down
at the her, she had the biggest chocolate brown eyes I ever seen it was captivating and quite adorable. I smiled at her.
" Hey princess you should know better than to play in the road." I said to her in a soft voice looking at her. She giggled while looking at me. "I sorrry I thought I saw a butterfly so I chased it." She said grinning up at me.
" That's okay, gotta look before going out into the street it's dangerous you could of gotten hurt" I said. "okay mister" she said. She was adorable little girl, I was very surprised she was my mate I didn't think I would've met her when she was 6. At lest I think she is from how tiny she is.

The older woman came rushing over to me when before I got to the side of the road.
"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR!" She frantically said and gasped as she was trying to get her breathing in orders. The woman short, kinda heavy set looked like she hasn't ran in a very long time. She had light brown, and blue eyes she looked nothing like the little girl in my arms.
"Is she your?" I asked her questionably.
"Yes she mine, she my daughter." She said rudely and snatched my little mate out of my arms. I wanted to snatch her back but I didn't want to start a fight. It would've been bad if I did I would've looked like a pedophile and caused more attention too.
"Okay, I was just making sure" I said looking at my little girl in the her women arms now. As much as wanted her back in my arms I couldn't I would have to wait until she was older.
"Ok thank you for saving my daughter." The woman in a bored tone. She put the little girl down, the woman grabbed her hand and started walking away. The girl stopped and turned around. She let go of her mother and ran back to me. When she got to me she wrapped her little arms around my left leg and looked up and me. Her big brown eyes were so gorgeous.
"Thanks for saving me mister" she said in a small voice. "You're welcome sweetheart now go along your mother is waiting" I said and lend down and kissed her top of her head.
She nodded and ran back off to the mother.
I knew that was the one day I will have that little girl back in my arms.
I felt someone grabbed my shoulder I turned to see I was just Jonah.
" Dude wow, you just saved her" he spoke with amazement. I looked at him with wide eyes.
" What? What's the look for?" He questioned. His eyebrows furrowed and gave me a puzzled look.
" That little girl I just saved was my mate Dude!" I said still in shock of how fast everything had just happened. Johan mouth dropped .
" Wait really?" He asked
"Yeah really!"

One day I will see her again all grown up .

See you soon Stella

////////
Fixing all of the chapters so I hope you like it. I changed a lot of it.