Chapter 23

Daniel POV
" DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!" Someone yelled I looked over and saw Jonah. He was mad but I didn't care.
" Why should I ?" I question him. Then glared at Ben. " Umm well if you haven't noticed Daniel that's Stella brother" Jonah said walking closer to me. " So, he took Anna away from me." I said for a matter fact he took Ave away then I never got too see her again. Two years I ran into a pack of werewolf. He they told me that Anna was dead. Just the thought of it made me angrier. I brought the knife closer to Ben neck. "Daniel stop" I heard a soft voice that sounded like Stella's.
I looked I flipped my head to see where I voice I saw Stella. She just started at the knife in my hand and then he looked at me. She walked over to me and pushed me to the side. Stella yanked the knife out of my hand. " Benny are you ok?" She question Ben. It made my mad. " I'm fine sis I need to go back to the pack, my mate is probably worried I haven't been Why it's taking me so long" Ben said while getting up. He looked at Stella and wrapped his arms around her, I groaned.
" Ok Benny I love you and I will miss you" she said smiling softly at him.
" You know Stella Baer the pack is always open for you to come back so if you ever need a place to stay you know where to find me" Ben said and walked out of the house.

Stella turned around to look at me. She gave me a hard glared. She walked over to me and all of the sudden I felt a strong sting on my left cheek. I yelped. I just realized the Stella slapped me. "OW" I yelped out and back up away from Stella. " Why did you slap me?" I asked in pain. " I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT NOT ONLY YOU TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHER BUT YOU TOLD MY BROTHER THAT I COULD NOT GO WITH HIM, I AM SO ANGRY WITH YOU DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!!" Stella screamed at me then stormed off up stairs.
" What the Fuck Just happened?" Jack asked.
I sighed and walked up stairs.

-------
Hey I'm back I'm so sorry I haven't been updated. I have been so busy.

Well I hope u like this chapter.