Chapter 9

Stella Pov
I woke up and noticed I was in the room Daniel put me in. I was shaking because it was so cold in here I was freezing. The old ripped blanket was light and didn't really keep me warm.
I sighed and laid back onto the smelly old bed, I closed my eyes to try to go back to sleep but my eyes shot opened when the bed room door open. I sat up, to know who was here. When I sat up I saw three girls, Gabbie, Christina, and Lexi. " Oh my god Stella" Lexi said and ran over to me and hugged me. " I thought Daniel hurt, I thought I was never gonna see you again." Lexi took a hair tie off her wrist and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked at her and smile, I rubbed my eyes.
" Are you hungry Stella ?" Gabbie asked. While walking in form the door and walked toward the front of the bed. Christina followed her. I looked down and nodded to be honest I was more than hungry I was staving I hadn't eaten since Friday and I'm pretty sure it's either Saturday or Sunday. " Well we figured it's since it's Monday and Daniel the dumass put you in here Saturday morning didn't come back, Well all decided to get you dress and take you out to eat." Christina said with a big smile and threw me some clothes. Which where mine it was a light gray hoodie, a pair of dark gray skinny jeans, and my comfy slipper shoes. (Y/n: Stella outfit up top)
The girls walked out of the room so I could put on the clothes. When I was done I walked out of the dark old bed room. "Ok, you ready Stella?" Gabbie asked I nodded and smiled at her softly.
" Oh Stella here's your phone I had Zach snuck into Daniel room for me so here" Lexi said and handed me my phone. " t-t-thank you Lexi " I stutter and smile at her. We started to walk upstairs I noticed the room I was in was in a basement. We got up stairs and walked to the front door but we got stopped bye someone. " Where are u girls going?" A Hard Deep voice said behind me. I shook in fear when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. " Daniel let her go please, we are taking her and Lexi out to eat, Stella is starving she hasn't had any food since Saturday " Christina spat at him. I turn in Daniel arms and push at his chest so I could leave with them. Daniel looked at me struggling and laughed. " You guys are not going anywhere with Stella we have food here " He said and pick me up and walked to the kitchen. He sat me on on of the barstool. I heard the girls walk in the kitchen. I just sighed and put my hood up and put my head down on the countr. I felt sick, my stomach hurt so bad, I felt like I was gonna pass out. All I want to do is go home and cuddle into my bed and eat all of the food in my house.

" Stella what are u hungry for we have some left over pizza, do you want some of that ?" I heard Daniel asked, I looked up at him. " I-I-I w-w-want......to-to go h-h-home " I stutter the could barely speak. The only time I stutter like this is either if I'm really scared and stressed out, and sometimes it gets so bad I start to hyperventilate. " So pizza it is " Daniel said angrily and walked to the fridge. I felt my chest get tight. My breath started to get short. Lexi notice this and ran over to me." Stella beep breaths" She said. " I-I-I ..............n-n-ne-e-ed m-m........m-my.........I-I-in-inh-alerI stutter I couldn't breathe. " Oh my god Daniel my purse is in Zach room go get it please!" Lexi yelled. I started seeing black dots every where.

Lexi POV
Daniel came back with my purse. I took it from him and pulled out Stella inhaler. I put the inhaler in her mouth. She took a hold of the inhaler and started used it.When Stella started breathing again. I let out a sigh of relief and then turn around so I was facing Daniel. I was pissed off at him. So I walked right up to him and slapped him. " You are supposed to be Stella mate, you are supposed to be loving and protect over, but no your mean and locked her in the basement because she is fragile, and she has been through a lot" I snapped. Daniel looked at me angrily.
"Listen here Alexia you don't tell me what the fuck to do, I know dame right how to take care of my mate so back the fuck out of it got it" Daniel yelled at me. I noticed that Gabbie and Christina holding Stella. " Guys stop yelling your scaring her" Gabbie yelled at us I looked over at Daniel he was staring at Stella he looked her with soft eyes.
" Whatever I'm going upstairs bring Stella up to my room after you guys are done with her" Daniel said walked over to Stella and whispered something into her ear. She smiled at him and nodded. Daniel hugged her and kissed her forehead. Then walk walk and out of the kitchen.

----
What do u guys think Daniel said to Stella to make her smile?😏
Hope u guys like it sorry if it was cringy .
Oh and thank you guys I got 465 views on this book so thank u so much . 💞😁