Chapter 21

( recap:" Daniel I'm hungry" I said as my stomach started to growl. He chuckled " ok will get my princess something to eat" he said and he stood up form the bed and let me down. We started walking down stairs to the kitchen. As we walked to the kitchen.
I saw someone I never thought I was would see and agin.)

Stella POV
" B-B-Ben" I stuttered, I cant believe it. My big brother is standing in front of me.
" Hello little sis" he said I moved form Daniel. Then ran to my brother and jump on him. I wrapped my legs and arms around him. " I-I miss you so so so much Bubba I thought I was never gonna see you again" I said and started to cry.

" Aww baby sis I know I tried everything to make you stay but you need to go somewhere safe" he said and sat me down on my to feet. As I was put down I felt and arm wrapped around me waist and pulled me into a warm chest. I realize it was Daniel.

" Why the fuck are you her and why hell were you touching me mate" Daniel snapped and healed me hard against his chest. " Hey I have the right to hug her she is my little sister" Ben argue. I heard a low grow from Daniel. " Ben what are you doing exactly?" I asked getting out of Daniel grip.
" Came too take you back to my pack were you belong" Ben said while glaring at Daniel. " No no way I am going to let her go with you, just because you are her brother doesn't mean I'm going to let you take her away from me like you did with my sister" Daniel said angrily walking over to Ben, Daniel looked over at me.
" Stella can you go upstairs to my room and stay there you can asked the girls to stay with you to but do not come out of the room got it" Daniel demanded. Then looked over at my bother, giving him deathly glare. " Now Stella leave!" Daniel yelled. I nodded and ran up stairs to our room.

----
Hmmmm I wonder Why Daniel and Ben hate each other.
Sorry for the late chapter.
Have and amazing day or night 🖤🖤
Bye 😁