Chapter 4

Stella Pov

  The Next few weeks where weird. I felt like I was being staked by someone. At school the new kids were weird too the always sat at lunch and never got anything too eat they sat in the back of the lunch room and just talked. Daniel the blue eyes cute boy always staring at me I makes me uncomfortable. I don't know why. But thank god its Friday. Im ready for the weekend , so I can eat junk food and watch Netflix.

School finally end. Thank god I'm ready for the weekend. I was at my locker and got my book bag.
" Hey Stella Lexi said. She was standing next to me smiling.
" Hi Lexi what's up?" I asked while shutting me locker door.

" Oh nothing I was wondering if you want to go to a party to night, me and Adam are going to go I was wondering if you wanna to" she asked. Well I did want to stay home and eat a bunch of junk food and watch Netflix.
" ummmm I don't know I kinda was gonna go home and be lazy " I said looking at Lexi while playing with the ring I had on my right hand.
" Oh please Stella can you go please, I will pick you up at 7:30" Lexi pleaded and suck out her bottom lip and gave me puppy bogs eyes.
" fine I'll go" I said smiling.
" Yes ok I will pick you up at 7: 30" Lecture said smiling and walked out of school and I did to.