Chapter 28

Stella POV
We took to cars because there was not enough room. So Jonah, Tate, Corbyn , Christina in one care and in the car I was in I sat on Daniel's Lap because we didn't have enough room because Zach and Lexi was sitting in the back with us and Jack was driving and Gabbie was sitting in the passenger seat. Jack started the car and we followed the other car out.
(40 minutes later)
"Stella wake up" I heard Daniel say and start to shake me. I whined and moved around.
"Stella we are all at the beach wake up Princess" I heard Daniel say agin. I open my eyes and looked at him. I starched and got off his lap and out of the car.
When I was out of the car I smelled the salty air. I was vary hot an sunny out. I looked out at the the dark blue sea it was so beautiful.
" Come on Baby" I heard Daniel say in the distance I already saw him and the rest of the group in the distance set up there things. I saw Zach chasing Lexi into the water. Jonah and Tate walking long the beach holding hands Gabbie was on Jacks Shoulders and Christina was on Corbyn shoulders they where playing chicken in the water.

I started to walk were Daniel was standing.
When I walked over to him and sat down next to him.
" come on let's go swimming" I said to Dani and grab him hand.
I pulled him up off the sand and pulled him to the water.
" Hey hey baby quit pulling on me I am coming" he said he laughed as I let go off his hand. As we walked to the water a pair of arms wrapped around me waist and lifted off the ground.
" AHHHH DANIEL PUT ME DOWN" I yelled. I am lifted up and put on his shoulder.
When Daniel got into the water he pulled me off his shoulder and into the water. He wrapped his arms around me and spun me in the water.
"You're so cute baby" Daniel said.
I smiled and looked into his eyes bright blue ocean eyes.
" Daniel I need to tell you something" I said nervously, I looked away from his beautiful blue eyes and looked at the ocean.
"What is baby girl look at me and tell me" He said and grabbed my chin softly. I looked up at his blue eyes. I took a deep breathe.
" Ok I really need to get this off my chest I understand if you don't feel the same but I really need to tell you" I took another deep breath. " I think I love you."
I looked at Daniel. He was smiling, he lifted me up out of the water and kissed me. " I love you so so so much Princess" he said and held me tight.
We joined the other and swam.
~~~~~~~~1hour later~~~~~~~~
"Hey Dani I am going to go to the restroom" I said to him and walked over to the bathroom.
When I got there I did my business. When I got out I went to wash my hands. I felt someone come up behind me and put there hand up to my mouth. I thrashed around. I tried to get away but I couldn't then all of the sudden everything it went black.

-------
Hope you like this chapter.