Chapter 31

Daniel POV

Ben sat down on the love seat in front of me with Anna. He had his left arm around her. I glared at Ben. I felt someone bump into me. Look over to my right and saw Jack. He lean over into my ear. "Stop Daniel it's not going to get your mate back" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and looked back at Ben. "Ok so what happened are you going to tell us where Stella is because she is in a lot of fucking danger right now so hurry the fuck" I said really frustrated all I wanted was to go find Stella and bring her home were she is supposed tone safe right in my arms.

" Ok so about 2 years ago Shawn found me with Anna. Me and Anne we where living a private safe life until he showed up. He took Anna from me, locked her up and beat her until I brought Stella to him." "Look I am really sorry but I did what I had to do" I stood up from the couch. I was fucking mad. "WHAT HELL BEN!" "YOU DON'T GET TO SAY FUCKING SORRY YOU GOT THAT!" I screamed at him. Out of the corner of my left eye I saw Anna jumped. I didn't even care if I scared her because right now all I am thinking about is if my little mate was ok. I felt some one push me back on to the couch. " Dude calm down." I hared Jack say next to me. I look over at him. " I can't Jack, how can I calm down when Stella is probably fucking in pain right now and I can't do anything about" I said angrily. I turned and glared at Ben.

"Look I am going to tell you where Stella is Daniel I wasn't going to keep tell from." Ben said.

" So are you going to tell us Ben because it's been a month since you took Stella away from us " Jonah snapped at Ben. Jonah was standing by the love seat where Corbyn and Christina were siting. " Yes I am, god dame sorry I couldn't just leave with Anna out of the blue" " Shawn would be suspicious and if he found out that I was here he would kill Anna." " Daniel Anna is my mate and I will do anything for her " Ben said. I saw Jonah out the corner of my eye step closer to Ben.

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING STELLA ISN'T SHE YOUR FUCKING SISTER!!!!" Jonah yelled at him. He was angry. Why the fuck was he angry.

" I know she my fucking sister but she can protect her self trust me I know" Ben said calmly.

" Oh my god how do you know Ben, you never been around her since she with little" I said angrily. I don't understand why he can't tell me. I want my Stella in my arms right now.

" Stella is strong Daniel plus she is a werewolf. Her wolfs name is Isabella she only comes out when Stella can fight anymore. Daniel I know you have met her you can trust her. Even if we can't get her she will fight until she is home agin." Ben said in a rough tone. I could tell he was not lying. I will have Stella home soon I know I will.
I nodded my head at Ben. "Ok but now tell us where the hell Stella is Ben we really don't have all day. " I said. I was getting agitated with Ben now he was pissing me off.
" Yes I am getting there. You all get up and get into the cars I will lead you guys to Stella. But first we need to get so weapons this is going to be a big fight." Ben said as we all started to stand up.
We all nodded is agreement and walked out of the living to go get ready to bring My little Mate Home.

--------
Sorry I have been gone so long. I have been busy lately. I hope you like this chapter.
Btw I saw the Reads on this book I can't believe I hit 63k AHH!! I am so happy thank you guys. I really hope you guys are enjoying this book.