Chapter 12

(Y/N: The Original are just the last name of the Vampire up top but the are similar to the Original in vampire diaries, I just wanted to make that clear, ok I hope u like this book, vote and comments if u like 😁)

Daniel POV
"They ware back , they want are Mates" Corbyn said angrily.
" When you mean they, you mean The Original Family?" I asked getting a little mad if its The Original they gonna die either way. They killed my sister, and if they would try to touch a single hair on my little princess head they will die. I don't care what people think I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her.

" Yes they are back in town, Daniel the girls are not safe her, they know we have mates and they know where we live." Jonah said looking at me I let go of Stella and laid her gently on our soft bed . Then I stood up. " Don't you think I know that Jonah, I'm not stupid Why Don't We take them to Jack's Sisters house they are witches they could protect them" I said looking back at my mate then back at the boys.

" Yeah that sounds like a good plan, Sydnie and Ave are strong witches they will be able to keep them hidden from them" Jack said.

" Yeah that sounds good we should leave tomorrow morning at 8:30, because it's like 2hour drive form here to there house" Zach said we al nodded in agreement. " Ok well let's all pack the girls bags so we don't have to do it early in the morning" Corbyn said, we all nodded and said are u byes and they left the room.

--20 minuets later--

When I was done pack Stella bag for tomorrow. I walked to the bed and laid back down next to Stella. She was my angel and I'm not gonna let anyone touch her and with that I fell asleep next to my princess.

Unknown POV
I opened the window and saw Daniel and his mate asleep. This was gonna be easy are than I thought. I quickly but quietly walked over to the bed and slowly picked up Stella off the bed. I smirked she was hot like really hot. Their were so many things I want to do to her right know but I would have to wait. I climbed out the windows with her in my hands and then walked to the car.

"You got her" One of my brothers asked I nodded and laid her in the back with the other girls.

I smirked at one of them she was tied up with duck tape on her mouth. I'm pretty sure her name was Gabbie and she is Jack's mate. I slammed the vans sack back door and hoped in the front and drove off.

-----
Huh I wonder who the guys was that kid napped Stella form Daniel. Comment your guess.

Hope u like this chapter. Have an amazing bad bye 😁💙