Chapter 24

Stella POV
I can't believe him. I was so mad at Daniel. " AHHH" I yelled out angrily. Just why I get it we are mates but it doesn't mean that he gets to control me.
"Stella calm down , Daniel is are mate, he is just trying to protect us" I heard Isabella say. I sighed and sat on the bed.
" I don't care Isabella" I said and rolled my eyes.
" What do you mean you don't care Stella, he is are fucking mate" Isabella snapped. I growled at her. " Isabella he almost killed Ben" I said angrily. I got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I shut the bathroom door. I walked to the big mirror and looked at myself.
I look horrible my face had purple and blue bruises. My bottom lip was cute it had dried blood on it. I sighed and strip off my clothes. Now I'm standing in the middle of the bathroom in my bar and underwear.
I saw all of the cuts and bruises on my body. I gasped , I looked horrible.
I looked away from the mirror and went to the bathtub and turn on the hot water and put some bubbles in.
I can't believe my life has changed because one stupid mistake. I should off never went to that party Lexi forced me to go to.
I sighed and took off my bar and underwear. Then I shut off the water. I saw some candles, I smiled and started looking for a lighter. I looked through the drawers and found it . I was in the second drawer. I grabbed it and went over to the candles and lit them.
I smiled softly and set down the lighter and got in to the warm bath. The water felt amazing I felt relaxed. I sighed and laid back against the wall of the bathtub. I closed my eyes and tried to relive my mind.
As I was sitting in the bathtub relaxing I heard the bathroom door opened. My eyes shot out and looked at the door. I saw Daniel. He shut the door and locked it. I looked away from him and sighed. I looked back over at him and he was wearing nothing but boxers. " Daniel what are you doing?" I asked calmly as I looked up at him.
" Getting undress to take a bath" He said innocently. My eyes widened. "NO N-" I yelled but got cut off when Daniel covered his hand over my mouth. " Shhh princess" Daniel shushed me. I huffed and looked away I heard shuffling. I looked back and saw Daniel sit in the tube.
I moved away from Daniel and moved my knee to my chest to not show anything.
" Daniel why are you in here ?" I asked , I looked at him. " Because Stella" He said and moved closer to me. " Because what Daniel?" I asked him. He didn't say anything but move closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.
I sighed and moved into his arms. " Stella I'm sorry for what I did" Daniel apologize to me. I looked at up him. " Why Daniel why did you t-try to hurt him he i-is my brother" I said and started to cry.
" I know baby girl and I'm sorry please just let me make it up to you" He said softly while moving where I was sitting on his lap. I sighed and nodded.

~ To be continued ~

------
Oh my god thank you guys so much for 4K reads. You guys are amazing 😊