Chapter 15

Stella POV
I woke to to screams and yells which scared me. What if the girls are hurt? I shot out of bed and ran over to the old wooden door. When I got to the door I tried to open it but it wasn't budge. I sighed, I could still here the screams. Then all of the sudden they stopped.
I was so scared I didn't know what was going on. I just wanted to go home but I couldn't I was trapped somewhere.
I wonder if Dani and the guys are coming to get us?
I walked over to the old pink bed a sat down. I guess I sat their for a while because the door opened. I looked up and saw James walking into the room he was smirking at me. He walked closer to me with and evil grin. I noticed he was covered in blood and had a knife in his hand. I started to shake in fear and back away from him .

"Aww is the little girl scared?" James asked evilly. I shook my head and looked away from him.
"Well to bad because I'm just getting started and Daniel is not here to save you" he said and grabbed my ankle and pulled it closer to him. So I was closer to him. I was shaking in fear really bad. James brought his knife to my neck, smirking.
" Oh darling we are gonna have so much fun" He said dragging the knife lightly down my neck, all way down to my thighs. The he cut my right thigh I screamed out of pain. Tears were falling out of my eyes. He took the knife away from my thigh. I tried pushed him away, but couldn't he was to strong. " G-get a-way from m-me" I stuttered trying to get away from he, but he had one hand on my hip holding me down so I couldn't get out of his grip.
"Ah did I tell you could to talk" He said angrily.
" No your not the the boss of me asshole" I snapped I don't know what came over me. All over the sudden I felt a sharp pains on my right cheek. I realized that James slapped me.
" Oh Stella you're in so much trouble" he said and pulled me up from the bed and took me somewhere. We walked down stairs. Then we walked down a creepy hallway and then down another set of stairs. The all of the sudden I was thrown into a cell. James shut the door and locked it.
" Have fun sweetie, Victor loves little girls" He said smirking then walked off.

I started to cry because of everything. I just wanted to to go home.

Daniel POV
(2 Days Later)

" Ok I got the location of were the girls are" Sydnie said walking in to the living room. We all looked up at her and Ave.
" Really where are they" Jonah said standing up from the couch.
" they are 4 hours away, are I the middle of nowhere, in a old plantation house from the 1800" Ave said looking at us.
" Ok let's go get ready then we can leave" Jack said then we all nodded in agreement. I was happy I was gonna see my mate again.

Were coming for you princess.

---
Hope u like it.
Have amazing day 😁💙